Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

The face script is much better than I've seen from the previous pictures. I love the figure more than I'd thought I would.

I think some cast off pictures would be too erotic, so I haven't uploaded them here.

If it is okay as long as we don't show nipples, I've a bunch of naughty shots to share. B))

hearts... <_<

ack, I didn't know there was a regular color scheme Ranka available (green vs. yellow hair)!!!

a02.jpg

Will have to search for one, though my wife has expressed...misgivings...about purchasing a semi-nude Ranka.

The regular color scheme is a japanese magazine exclusive... it might be too late to get direct. maybe yahoo auctions though?

The NA Sheryl looks fantastic! Time to spend my monthly macross budget...

ack, I didn't know there was a regular color scheme Ranka available (green vs. yellow hair)!!!

a02.jpg

Will have to search for one, though my wife has expressed...misgivings...about purchasing a semi-nude Ranka.

The cast off is a touch superfluous considering the already charged nature of the figure(that side shot with the round in place is just all kinds of suggestive wrong ^_^;;) and that she's already wearing little anyway. The hearts are a cute touch I suppose, and do seem less "stripper-ish" than the stars. Kind of ironic that the censorship just makes it worse. It looks much better without the bullet in place, so I may have to get one now, seeing how pricey the previous castoff Sheryl has become. The face is throwing me a bit from some angles, so hopefully i can get it in person to really allow me to decide.

That figure looks fantastic! I hope that if this is a real pvc figure, it doesn't need those supports in the back. Well either way, I'd buy it! Cmon let it be a Alpha x Omega...

edit: Okay just saw Ngee Khong. It says the Klan Klan is a Megahouse. It also has a picture of a Red captain outfit version of Alpha x Omega Sheryl and alternate color N.A. Sheryl.

Edited by Britai 7018

ooohhh, another megahouse.

I'm actually not crazy about what I can see in that pic (other than boobs, ahhhh...boobs)...but I love my other megahouse figures so I still kind of want it.

Anxious to see more.

Text for the Klan Valk-girl figure, translated by a friend of mine:

Excellent Model Macross F

Klan Klan Armored Ver.

Maker: Megahouse

Non-scale, approx 22cm

The other cut-off caption is some sort of descriptive text of the figure

design itself, emphasizing Klan's ample assets. ("Glamour" has a very

specific meaning in Japanese that has everything to do with bust size, lol).

[Thanks to MicroBry!]

So she's almost 9 inches tall, which would make her about 1/60 or 1/55 scale, I think? For those of us who would face the Angry Scowl of the Waifu to be displaying Klan and her 'Glamour' in our collections, she would fit in nicely on the regular mecha collection shelf in this size, wouldn't she? :wub:

That figure looks fantastic! I hope that if this is a real pvc figure, it doesn't need those supports in the back. Well either way, I'd buy it! Cmon let it be a Alpha x Omega...

edit: Okay just saw Ngee Khong. It says the Klan Klan is a Megahouse. It also has a picture of a Red captain outfit version of Alpha x Omega Sheryl and alternate color N.A. Sheryl.

ARGH!!! So the alternate color N.A. Sheryl will be like the alternate color N.A. Ranka:

1) "correct, real" hair color (pink and green) vs blond for the regular releases

2) "Hobby Japan Magazine Mail-in Exclusive only. sigh...

Oh well, money saved from getting the Mag Ex can be spent on the Armored Macro Klan. :lol:

p.s. At least the red "Last Frontier" captain outfit won't be an Exclusive. Gawd...more money to be spent on MF figures...:lol:

Edited by blacklotus

About time they did a fastpack Klan. It was arguably her defining moment afterall.

Dark bunny's looking good, though not as "wicked" as the colorless version with the glowing eyes did. I agree with a comment elsewhere that White Bunny would look better with a tinted white like the artwork suggests. The straight white is quite bland. Sculpt is still quite good.

Nice to see Ranka in something different, though hopefully the face looks better from another angle.

Excellent to here the red captain isn't an exclusive. the 100 dollar pricetag even at cons is killing me.

In personal news, I've acquired my first Sheryls. They're keychains, but about 80% of my Frontier stuff is (mostly blind packs too, leading Klan to be my highest number character oddly enough).

http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/12305

http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/18224 - though I have the red variant.