Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

too much s&m and uniforms, i would like a china dress sheryl or minmay

I am waiting for them. The China dress Ranka is one of the trio on Macross Launch poster.

That's the sole reason I got that Ranka, in case they do release all three of them!

sadest news I've heard all day, I cried on the inside :(

I might be interested in the bondage Sheryl (bondage and exposed ass is always a good combo), but I'll probably wait till they come out to decide. I love my klan figure, but these were ridiculously expensive last time.

How much was the Klan figure?

OK so whats the deal in order to buy these? Im kinda confused, are they going to be realeased everywhere or is it a limited release? That Sheryl black bunny has to be mine

They are raffle prizes. 800 yen per raffle, the starting chance is 1/25.

ahhh crap, so how would said foreigners like me be able to get one?

They can be found on the secondary market, probably going well over $100USD.

Here is an Yahoo Auction 'pre-order'...

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h137751441

This new release is even more popular than the previous two based on how fast the pre-orders were allocated.

Edited by nanoplasm

ahhh crap, so how would said foreigners like me be able to get one?

You can order the whole lot of MF merchandise at about US$800 per lot from certain online webshops (e.g. HLJ, Hobbysearch, amiami, etc). This includes all the stuff (plates, figures, SD valks, etc), including multiples of figures, if you're lucky. That's how it works in the 1st release from Bandai for its MF Gashapon collectibles.

Or if you just want that sexy Sheryl figure in the black bunny suit, you can bid on evilbay/auction sites when it's out. Probably costs about US$100 and more, if you're lucky to win the bid.

/rant on/

p.s. IMO, I hate evilbay and the problematic paypal (a subsidiary of evilbay). I try to avoid anymore business with them if at all possible, after all the hassles and useless automated email replies I get from them whenever I encounter payment problems. NOTE: I'm a buyer, and yet I cannot pay for my stuff most of the time. And I get a bad rep from the sellers because of Paypal's internal problems. :angry:

/rant off/

Anyway, good luck hunting for the hot Sheryl SM bunny. :)

Edited by blacklotus

Anybody that wants a ranka and a white bunny want to do sort of a group buy from that guy, I just want the black bunny....

PC_b.jpg

Macross%20Frontier%20Ichiban%20Kuji.PNG

I will be offering a whole set (one of each item) and then some subsets in March from the States. Will post offer and pricing here once I figure in the various costs. ;)

I will be offering a whole set (one of each item) and then some subsets in March from the States. Will post offer and pricing here once I figure in the various costs. ;)

Some better pic of them (prototype models) from a magazine scan. ^_^

post-10429-1262378835_thumb.jpg

Edited by macrossnake

still can't find any pre-orders for the sheryl bunny with the usual websites nor ebay.

anyone got links for japan yahoo auctions?

don't know japanese so can't do the search myself.

thanks

copy this - マクロスf 一番くじ

and do a search in Japan yahoo auctions... a few people are selling the whole box.

They will be out on March, give it time, I am sure they will be on sale on some usual websites. ^_^

Ichiban Kuji Figures set is now available at Toylet

http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_pa...products_type=1

Looks like they have 1 or maybe 2 sets left...

doh, sold out.

I'll keep an eye out for a white bunny Sheryl but china dress Sheryl would be outstanding!

I paid my NA Sheryl Nome yesterday. Bought it for the sake of completing NA ver figure and the hope of future Clan-Clan & Cathy NA Release :p

so what exactly does "N.A. version" mean?

All I have to say about the Sheryl NA version is: If you're going to make it cast off... Why the hell would you censor her nipples? It goes against the whole idea of cast off. <_<

So that the re-casters can "fix" the problem you are describing? :rolleyes:

Where are the links to the NSFW version of this figure?

Edited by nanoplasm

The face script is much better than I've seen from the previous pictures. I love the figure more than I'd thought I would.

I think some cast off pictures would be too erotic, so I haven't uploaded them here.

If it is okay as long as we don't show nipples, I've a bunch of naughty shots to share. B))

post-10384-1263569480_thumb.jpg

post-10384-1263569485_thumb.jpg

post-10384-1263569492_thumb.jpg

post-10384-1263569497_thumb.jpg

post-10384-1263569504_thumb.jpg

post-10384-1263569509_thumb.jpg

post-10384-1263569514_thumb.jpg

post-10384-1263569518_thumb.jpg

post-10384-1263569523_thumb.jpg

post-10384-1263569527_thumb.jpg

copy this - マクロスf 一番くじ

and do a search in Japan yahoo auctions... a few people are selling the whole box.

They will be out on March, give it time, I am sure they will be on sale on some usual websites. ^_^

So I tried searching for Yahoo Japan auction using that above and I see the pic with all the stuff and a price of like 30000 for them. Is that for everything pictured? Sorry, I have no idea about this stuff.

So I tried searching for Yahoo Japan auction using that above and I see the pic with all the stuff and a price of like 30000 for them. Is that for everything pictured? Sorry, I have no idea about this stuff.

For 30000 you get 1 of each of the prize item. 3 grand prize figures, 3 chibi valks, 4 shotties, 6 sd girls, and 1 bowl/plate thingie.

There are only two complete sets in each prize kit, and some extra plates and SD girls.