Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

post-467-1259951558_thumb.jpg

Art work for premium figures of the Movie set.

TOTALLY FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! Figures A, C, and D are terrific. I will definitely get the D set. The B sheryl looks like something that Bjork would wear. Strange fashion.

:blink:

macrossf_ranka_alphaomega-550x.jpg

macrossf_sheryl_megahouse-550x.jpg

holly pedophiles man isnt ranka like 13???????? TO me thats just tooooo far in the nono department where my wife would start questioning my intensions!

Anyhoo I like the sheryl figures. Im not much into anything outside of robots but i did pickup a GL Yoko figure by Revoltech. I would not mind a songstress but im only willing to spend as much as the revoltech was. Are any of these in the revoltech price range? Or is revoltech making any?

Stars.

Little birdy told me that 'they' won't allow proper releases of Macross character figures with actual nudity. (nips etc)

sadest news I've heard all day, I cried on the inside :(

post-467-1259951558_thumb.jpg

Art work for premium figures of the Movie set.

I might be interested in the bondage Sheryl (bondage and exposed ass is always a good combo), but I'll probably wait till they come out to decide. I love my klan figure, but these were ridiculously expensive last time.

Edited by anime52k8

Stars.

Little birdy told me that 'they' won't allow proper releases of Macross character figures with actual nudity. (nips etc)

I think of them as nipple tapes, for modesty reasons, of course. :lol:^_^

Anyway, you are right. Since the N.A. Ranka release, I've come to expect it. Anyway, if I really want to see nipples, I can always rely on my Queen's Blade figure collection. ^_^

'Fraid we might have some trouble getting these like we did with the 1st set, seeing they didn't sell quite as well (klan maybe) as expected even with the pump up of the exclusive factor... sellers might shy away from splitting it all up. This will be very sad if it's true, i'd love a fair chunk of what is offered in this set!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Any idea how much the set will be, once it's released?

full package? around 900 without the shipping... (that's like doubles/triples each of whats packed in the lot)

if they just released like a full set (one of each) i'm in like flynn, but it won't be like that, unless i can be proved wrong.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

You're telling me that it'll be around 900 dollars? American?

If that's the case, I better wait, and hope somoene has a double of the Wicked Bunny.

Reputable sources, um yeah i think he meant USD as everything is dealt in USD these days.

if people want to split up payments and group buy i'll be in. :) Just about everything in the pack i want (except for ranka stuff)

Reputable sources, um yeah i think he meant USD as everything is dealt in USD these days.

if people want to split up payments and group buy i'll be in. :) Just about everything in the pack i want (except for ranka stuff)

The only thing I want is the Sheryl figure. And, as of right now, I don't have the requisite amount of $$ to opt for it. Unfortuante.

hot damn some of those will be getting in my glass case, I really like the gothic looking sheryl attire.

btw anyone know if those minmay and mylene bikini ones have been released? ive seen the prototype,but havent heard or seen if they are finished.

btw anyone know if those minmay and mylene bikini ones have been released? ive seen the prototype,but havent heard or seen if they are finished.

According to Wave's site it looks like Minmay is due out in March.

http://www.hobby-wave.com/LINE_UP/kanseihi...nmay/index.html

and Mylene in April.

http://www.hobby-wave.com/LINE_UP/kanseihi...lene/index.html