Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

New figures on the way! Thanks to Cybergundam for the scans.

1. Megahouse PVC Figure Excellent Model CORE Macross F Sheryl Normal Ver

HOLLY SH!T O.O !!!! Is it too late to cancel my preorder for the other Sheryl and get this one instead?

That latex is pretty sweet, but the gold leggings is a little yuck though. Great pose otherwise. Kinda bugs me that she's just 17. And it should bug the rest of you too! >_>

New figures on the way! Thanks to Cybergundam for the scans.

1. Megahouse PVC Figure Excellent Model CORE Macross F Sheryl Normal Ver

2. Alter x Megahouse PVC Figure Macross F Ranka

Woah! Isn't that like the pose on the paintjob of the MF promo van? Definitely grabbing a few of these. But I think she'll be wearing nipple tape as well, just like the Monster Ranka Lee. ^_^

Woah! Isn't that like the pose on the paintjob of the MF promo van? Definitely grabbing a few of these. But I think she'll be wearing nipple tape as well, just like the Monster Ranka Lee. ^_^

don't crush the dream man :(

hahahhaah loLL!!!! that's so awesome, she's doin a gunpod shell. SOLD.

can i be the first one to say DP? :lol: wtf is it with the 2 different sizes.......

Yes, You Can. :lol:

It slipped my mind what those 2 shells of different sizes mean.

Ok, now I need to go find a MF h-doujin with Sheryl. I wonder if C76 comiket has any... B))

don't crush the dream man :(

Sorry man. But I just don't want everyone to get too excited and be disappointed later.

I was with the Monster Ranka Lee. That was an Excellent Core series, so I thought Megahouse will sculpt her with nipples, just like all the other Core series stuff (except 1 of Tsukasa Bullet's early Core series figure which had non-removal clothing anyway - the spacegal). Unfortunately for the mass production release, they gave Ranka star-shaped nipple tape. <_<

I wonder if I can somehow "steal" the prototype which I believe to have nipples... B))

Edited by blacklotus

I am going to risk sounding gay by interrupting the nipple and orifice talk, but I'd still like to see some men in uniforms for variety...I do see figures of male characters of other anime on the shelves of toyshops, not sure why they're no Macross male characters in über cool poses wearing SMS jackets or space suits (with the exception of that single Alto gashapon figure)?!??!?

HOLLY SH!T O.O !!!! Is it too late to cancel my preorder for the other Sheryl and get this one instead?

Yeah this one is definitely going beside my Monster Girl Ranka!

Sorry man. But I just don't want everyone to get too excited and be disappointed later.

I was with the Monster Ranka Lee. That was an Excellent Core series, so I thought Megahouse will sculpt her with nipples, just like all the other Core series stuff (except 1 of Tsukasa Bullet's early Core series figure which had non-removal clothing anyway - the spacegal). Unfortunately for the mass production release, they gave Ranka star-shaped nipple tape. <_<

I wonder if I can somehow "steal" the prototype which I believe to have nipples... B))

There are a couple of "anatomically corrected" fan customs on Yahoo Japan that pop up from time to time. I think a Japanese fan buys the figure, "adjusts" them and then resells them for 10000+ Yen on Yahoo Japan. I have yet to not see one sell... :p

He's done both the Monster Girl Ranka and the first Sheryl figures. No doubt he'll keep doing them until they stop releasing them... He's gotta be making great money on them. B))