Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

Check it! (more pics) - http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=101062 1st page and 2nd.

bandai-h091126L.jpg

Uhh... Brera gets the green-thing as his accessory? (forgot its name already... >_> shows how much I cared about Frontier =P) Kinda strange. He should have his dumb harmonica instead. And Sheryl is totally getting her whip microphone, no use even trying to make it a mystery.

Uhh... Brera gets the green-thing as his accessory? (forgot its name already... >_> shows how much I cared about Frontier =P) Kinda strange. He should have his dumb harmonica instead. And Sheryl is totally getting her whip microphone, no use even trying to make it a mystery.

Ai-Kun... and sheryl's probebly going to get an even more chibi version of alto.

the "Half-age" Klan and sheryl look adorable, pass on ranka though. also love the chibi Klan and Michael with extra chibi versions of each other, and Brera's super cute too.

Re: Half Age Girls - wow. I'm surprised that it's actually that :) I was expecting literally half aged cute gashaprone renditions of the heroines when they were children :)

Oh well - looks like I underestimated things again :)

Sheryl looks great :)

Klan Klan looks wrong :)

Ranka looks...as someone said... THE SAME :)

But I am kind of dissapointed as I would totally have gone for REAL half aged girls - by which I mean renditions of the children - Ranka with that pillow thing crying, Klan in that nifty outfit "swinging" Micheal, Sheryl as a poor orphan girl...

And of course - I had high hopes that we would eventually get HALF AGED BOYS - and see Alto with his little paper airplane...

alas...

Pete

I'm only interested in the Sheryl, too bad we need to buy a box. But the other ones (valk girl, other sheryl etc) all look great.

Been a while since i bought a lottery box, it was heaps good fun though with the 1/144.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Is it just me, or does anybody else find the 'Half Age Girl' title a bit creepy? I can just imagine in today's PC climate, being hauled into the police station and asked to explain why have received a package of "Half Aged Girls".

Any particular (pair of) reason why only Klan Klan is completed and available for viewing but not the others? :lol:

'cause everyone loves klan! ^_^

Edited by anime52k8

Personally I love Klan too, but as I talked to multiple shops, they smiled bitterly and said they won't carry her figures.

I don't know why... To me, Sheryl > Klan (either Macro or Micro) > Ranka

(I like Ranka too, just like the other 2 better)

:huh: really?

No kidding.

In fact, back then on Yahoo Japan, the price of the Ichi Klan Klan A prize figure dropped lower than 2000 yen. Or maybe lower.

Sheryl's price held strong, and Ranka's price was okay too. But people just didn't like Klan Klan.

I don't really understand why. :(

wow?

Lucky they are releasing her in a multiple lottery box then.

Maybe they are refferring to the swimsuit klanklan, such a boring figure imo (although very cheap), did anyone buy that?

Plus that main macro Klan was not widely available for release right???

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

wow?

Lucky they are releasing her in a multiple lottery box then.

Maybe they are refferring to the swimsuit klanklan, such a boring figure imo (although very cheap), did anyone buy that?

Plus that main macro Klan was not widely available for release right???

IIRC, I asked about Klan's Megahouse figure and her upcoming swimsuit one in three shops. Similar answers.

The Ichi A prize Klan is something I observed from Yahoo auction of Japan...

How sad!

Well, as a side note, personally I think the MH and Ichi Klan figures did not capture her facial expression well. Finally the swimsuit one gets her right with the silly smile and tiger teeth, but the swimming suit is boring. :unsure:

Not really, window box style, clearly not loli.

Not referring to the product, but rather the product name. I can think of a few countries where grown men ordring a product called "Half Age Girl" might bring you to the attention of the local constabulary!

Graham