What mecha would you pilot?

So do we just suddenly have a Mecha sitting on my parking space and my normal life continues or does it automatically spawn appropriate enemies?

If first case then I would try to get a Valkyrie thats built for ease of maintenance like a VF-5000. That way I can use it like a personal business jet that never runs out of fuel. Around the world in 50 minutes, no need for landing strips and unlimited range is a winner in my book. Besides that it is one of the better looking jets in Macross.

2nd case I would just run away as fast as possible from whatever mecha because I just know that I am going to die after a week max in that thing anyway.

Ok, if it's power we're talking, I'd be the headmaster for Fortress Maximus or Scorponok. Since I'm not a big TF fan anymore though, and it is Mecha we're talking I'd have to say I'd take on either the Gaea from AC, or the VF25.

Ok, if it's power we're talking, I'd be the headmaster for Fortress Maximus or Scorponok. Since I'm not a big TF fan anymore though, and it is Mecha we're talking I'd have to say I'd take on either the Gaea from AC, or the VF25.

You cant pilot those!!!!!!! they are sentient otherwise I would choose Wheelie I mean wall - e and and make him pull out all the internal circuits inside fort Max HAHA :lol:

Does anyone know where I can get those Beautiful Mecha with the huge ass gun that look like knights??????

Why arnt these turned into SOC!!!!!

Dam those are beutiful!

Ok Just found out those Knight mechs are indeed from Five Star Stories

I searched on ebay the gold version of the gold knight looks really nice. But at 1/144 its a little small ther are one like mortar head

Does anyone have the wave or bandai

Are they good. Which one is better??

Ok Just found out those Knight mechs are indeed from Five Star Stories

I searched on ebay the gold version of the gold knight looks really nice. But at 1/144 its a little small ther are one like mortar head

Does anyone have the wave or bandai

Are they good. Which one is better??

Mortar Headds are fairly large, so a 1/144 scale kit will stand about 6-7 oro so inches tall, I think. (Haven't built my KOG or Led Mirage 1/144 kits yet. But I did build a 1/100 Led Mirage.)

I don't believe Bandai ever made any FSS kits. You'd be getting them from Wave or Kaiyodo.

The plastic kits are very nice. Excellent detail and tooling.

Death Star.

Not only does it have the capability to warp around the galaxy, it can blow up planets, unleash hordes of smaller minion/pion mecha, and it has it's own gravity well!

Just make sure you seal the ventilation shafts before going into combat...

Weiβritter from Super Robot Wars. As awesome as Gunbuster would be, it's just too big to take out for a jaunt on the town unless I'm planning on blowing up a city or two (whoops) and want to deal with a shuttle launch frame.

<3 Weissy. Long range sniping, high speed, awesome looking, big but not too big, what's not to love?

Mmmm, Weissy...

That was a contender too. Maybe an R-Blade or a Grungust 2... mmmmm...

I could add mechs to the list forever.

Death Star.

Not only does it have the capability to warp around the galaxy, it can blow up planets, unleash hordes of smaller minion/pion mecha, and it has it's own gravity well!

Just make sure you seal the ventilation shafts before going into combat...

Sorry, but the very nature of the beast, planet sized battle fortresses are always succeptable t0 Some kind of invasion & destruction, as seen in Yamato 2, SRW OG 1 & 2., Odin, Galaxy Express 999, & Lensman.

You might as well be lfoating through space in a wooden barrel.

Edited by Keith

Sorry, but the very nature of the beast, planet sized battle fortresses are always succeptable ot Some kind of invasion & destruction, as seen in amato 2, SRW OG 1 & 2., Odin, Galaxy Express 999, & Lensman.

You might as well be lfoating through space in a wooden barrol.

Well, there's always the Monty Python tactic, and I quote, "run away!".

Sorry, but the very nature of the beast, planet sized battle fortresses are always succeptable ot Some kind of invasion & destruction, as seen in amato 2, SRW OG 1 & 2., Odin, Galaxy Express 999, & Lensman.

You might as well be lfoating through space in a wooden barrol.

and if you count transformers, you could also add Unicron: unfortunate victim of death by cheesy 80's song. :p

FYI cant Pilot the Death Saurer. It has a mind of its own and would probably crush you if you tried. Not a good zoid to pick since you can throw a feather in the intake particle fan and stop it from firing and its so big it such an easy target with no defences

It got killed twice by a Liger

1. The Death Saurer in the Japanese 'Battle Story' uses a different continuity compared to the Animes.

2. In the Anime, LOUSY TACTICS. All the Death Saurer had to do while Ban/Van was getting loaded into the Gravity Cannon was to unleash one CPC shot into the Ultrasaurus and game over....

BTW, no defences? It survived a shot from the Gravity Cannon. And it only got downed by the Liger because of 'Hero Factor Plot Device'. Kind of like Boldoza's base getting blown up by 1 single VF-1S in DYRL.

Where did you get those images of the MADOX-01? I assume it's a model kit. I've never seen any merchandise from this anime before. I always wanted a MADOX toy.

I have more pictures!! Will post them later when I'm back at home ^_^

Is that a garage kit?

Yes, it's a scratchbuild but there's also the "ZERO Creative House 1/12 SCALE KIT"

post-557-1234375059_thumb.jpg

post-557-1234375328_thumb.jpg