Macross Evolve

Kronnang Dunn

That is a sweet lid,... Could you do a 3 view of it I might make you a 3d render of it for fun at some point. I like how you moved the HUD into the helmet, removes some serious point of reference issues with it being projected onto the canopy.

I'll see what I can do, hehe. Sorry for not answering before... :rolleyes:

Btw... check this out...

A Zentradi battlepod... ^_^

post-7862-1238581765_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Btw... check this out...

so it's a Gnerl, that you stick legs on to make a battlepod, that you stick arms on to make a Glaug? :huh:

trippy.

Btw... check this out...

nice. Taking the modular aspect of the original pods and taking it further. And it makes sense in universe as well since the zents don't build or fix anything, they just add part or remove parts like giant legos.

I figured he used some sort of knockoff and Lego was used as a blanket term...

I didn't know he actually used Legos.

Nope, real LEGOs. There was even a Japan-only deal from the Exo Force mecha line that was a two pack of the mechas and it came with a special sheet of decals and instructions to make some cool transforming mecha designed by Kawamori-san. Pretty cool. Too cool for the US, of course. <_<

Vostok 7

Nope, real LEGOs. There was even a Japan-only deal from the Exo Force mecha line that was a two pack of the mechas and it came with a special sheet of decals and instructions to make some cool transforming mecha designed by Kawamori-san. Pretty cool. Too cool for the US, of course. <_<

Vostok 7

it was really cool, they show it off in SK design works (the newer one that has his Aquarion and Eureka 7 stuff.) it's just their to make Americans jealous of how awesome Japanese stuff is. (it's a full color glossy page devoted to it)

A Zentradi power armor pilot helmet...

It kinda looks like the Clan Clang/Pixie Team Q-Rea pilot helmet from Frontier. The very odd thing is that I drew this design months before Frontier aired for the first time... :blink:

post-7862-1238582436_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Btw... check this out...

Yeah, I like your version of the battlepod over Miyatake's. Then again I've never liked the SDFM battlepods, so anything can only be an improvement... ^_^

• 3 weeks later...