Some parts of the ending strayed a little to far into overpowered new type mind melding territory, but overall it wrapped things up nicely.

And there was a whole ONE line by a certain VA with the initials T.F ;-)

Gundam the Origin preview was a sweet bonus too.

post-9325-0-40210500-1400339385_thumb.jpg

Can anyone point me in the right direction to legally watch this in the US? I think it was on the playstation network at one point - if it still is I can take the PS3 upstairs for a few days while I rent them...

PSN/online streaming starts May 17. DVD/Blu-Ray will be released June 6.

I can't seem to find it on playstation network. Guess I'll wait it out a little to see if they update the store with it. All other 6 episodes are available.

Edit: Thanks Azreal. I can wait till tomorrow.

Edited by Archer

Just watched it on my PS3, just search "Gundam" in the store. Also, for some reason you can only watch on PS3, it won't show up on PS4.

Awesome ep, now to reconsile how things degraded so much by UC 123...

So did the last episode follow the following format?

0000000432780537501865052025165270728.pn

The blue and yellow portions were much much bigger. Basically Banagher only stepped out of the Unicorn once, which when they went to see Syam Vist. You should also add a new portion, Super Power Time Travel Mind Melding New Type Abilities in mesmerizing colours. Plus the silver bullet kicked ass even though it did not do crap to the Neo Zeong!

Just watched it on my PS3, just search "Gundam" in the store. Also, for some reason you can only watch on PS3, it won't show up on PS4.

Awesome ep, now to reconsile how things degraded so much by UC 123...

I saw it yesterday as well, and I thought it was excellent. A beautiful ending to an epic series. Sunrise has really stepped up it's game recently. I REALLY want to see what happens between unicorn and f91 though, it's kind of a hole in the UC history timeline outside of hathaways flash.

How does the government change so starkly in a time frame of only about 30 years. What happens to Banagher, mineva, and all the zeon remnants?

^I believe you can still rent off the Sony Entertainment Store if you download Sony's media go program. You can stream digital media from your PSN download list directly on your laptop. At least, that's how it's supposed to work.

Hope that helps! Or if you have an xbox or windows 8, you can get the dubbed version off the xbox store.

I made a joke before when the trailer was announced along with neo zeong. After it, there was a group discussion on Facebook on how they will defeat it. I jest, unicorn will punch it. :unsure: overall, the episode is great and there were many great fight scene. I was just suprised to see karate chop in the episode

Edited by chyll2

IT IS FINALLY OVER! After a thousand centuries of Bandai endlessly milking this longer than they should have it ends and it ended with a bang. A nice bang filled with tons of action where everything ended and came together magnificently. Real shame we had to chuck through so many endless dialogue storms that took up all the other episodes except for 4. At least it looked pretty.

downloading it on Xboxlive after buying a gift card. I've sadly been disconnected a dozen times while downloading cause my wifi and 360 don't like eachother which is odd. They really should of built more phone lines so I could wifi boost this house.

Gonna start watching when this puppy hits 60%.

CRAP! I lost just 52% of the download and it started all over! what a crock of crap!

Edited by Hikuro

I'm in the minority---my 2nd-least-liked ep of the series. Yeah, a better ending than CCA, but that's not saying much.

Really, I think the early eps were the best, and kinda went downhill from there, with ep 4 being a brief resurgence of awesome.

Didn't the federation just get fat and lazy by the time of F91? I know in the crossbone manga a large amount of the federation forces were destroyed which led to the federation being weaker when zanscare shows up in victory.

Didn't the federation just get fat and lazy by the time of F91? I know in the crossbone manga a large amount of the federation forces were destroyed which led to the federation being weaker when zanscare shows up in victory.

Any hints or information regarding what happens to banagher, riddhe, and friends? I don't think "Zeon" ever makes a return save for in references after this. You would think God Mode Banagher could do something to "better" the world or something.

The events of Unicorn don't matter in the long run :lol: ! I haven't read every side story so I can't say for certain if anyone makes a cameo appearance in the future. Yeah Zeon is dead, all hail the Jupiter Empire!

So, GundamInfo has the episodes on YouTube for streaming, like they did with Gundam Build Fighters. Except that, unlike Build Fighters, it's coming up as "The uploader has not made this video available in your country." Any ideas which countries can watch?

^

I actually think India is one that works. I only know that because I'm Indian, and they were available when I tried to stream them a few months back when I visited India.

Don't know about any other specific countries though :unsure:

Thanks for the help. I tried routing my connection through an Indian one, and it didn't help. Nor did Canadian, Japanese, Chinese, or British connections. I'm starting to think that Gundam.Info uploaded the episodes for a limited-time streaming, and rather than take them down from Youtube it was easier to block everyone from the videos, especially if they might want to make them available again.

• 1 year later...