WM CHANGE

Mechleader

I second that comment. I've got a whole box of Bandai reissue kits just waiting to be built. I just need master like WMCheng to show me the way. :ph34r:

Until then, you guys can always go to:

www.robsthingies.com

and look under "Cheng's place". Rob was nice enough to copy WM's VE-1 and YF-19 build up threads over there and edit out all the replies. Even though it's just copied, it's still quite a bit of work and it's work I don't think Rob gets enough credit for doing.

Hey everybody - hello, hello, hello...

I'm back :D

Did everyone have to re-register? I couldn't get in with my old username and password. <_<

I sure would like to get my address book and archived PM messages back.

Additionally, this seems like a great section to post models and such - but could someone move over my thread that I started on the 1/100 Bandai Yukikaze FRX-00 Mave. I've done a lot in the last week and would like to update it to that thread.

Lastly, any news on Anastazi's water slide decals for the 1/48 scale toys?

Here's a little teaser of where I am at right now.

post-23-1061478367_thumb.jpg

Again the master shows us the way... Thanks wm cheng.

Sort of off topic but are they going to release the fighter from Yukikaze? Not the first Yukikaze but the FAF fighter seen in Operation 1. I'd LOVE to see William do a build up on that Fighter!

Chris

Yes! The master is back and with the model I was hoping he would show us. I can't wait for the finished product. I'm glad I saved all those otherpics from the old boards. ow I have to burn them to use when I get to those models. :rolleyes:

Hey Tom love the avatar!!!!! We have to get together. Hopefully next week. Sound good? ;) Let me know. I also need that old list you PM'ed me. Thanks! :D

WM's works rock i was acutlaly gonna do another 19 because of him now im lost without the thread!!! :o wahteva shall i do?!?!

but yea im not as good as him but ill embarass myself when i post up hte pix

you'll see

but if you guys wanna see my 1 st ill post up the links....