Beagle Ride Armor issues and suggestion thread

Save

We are taking suggestions for a short period, once we have enough data we will request this thread to be locked.

With the first Ride Armor in the hands of collectors it's time to give feedback. List issues or "REALISTIC" suggestions to be implemented on the future Ride Armor releases. Yacolog is doing this for the Japanese based collectors, so we are offering the same to anybody who has purchased one.

So list your issues or "REALISTIC" suggestions as follows.

1. Fix neck ball socked so neck ball joint doesn't fall forward.

2. Move neck collar screw hole on the back side or the neck collar.

3. Possibly change red pleather suit to a type of spandex.

4. Smaller compact box.

We will be keep track of everybody's lists. We will compile, translate and submit to Beagle.

This is not a thread about anything other than Beagle's Ride Armor suggestions. Please keep it simple, do not write a novel about your love for Mospeada, or the usual this Vs. that. Requests for other mecha or merchadise will not be passed on to Beagle.

Edited by Save

Save, are you looking for just potential fixes or are you also looking for realistic suggestions of improvements? Like if people thought Beagle should include saddle bags, would they express that here?

Saddle bags and other accessories people want are not to be listed. Just potential fixes and realistic suggestions of improvements concerning the Stick Ride Armor that can be carried over to future releases. Only list things that came packed with the Stick Ride Armor. Still comments should be more focused on the figure, cycle, and transformation, types or plastic used.

I know you guys have listed things in the other mospeada thread but I'm not going to go fishing through all the post to find them. Please from here just post the list of fixes and realistic suggestions of improvements and no more questions or advise. If you have a question PM instead of adding a reply.

WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE READ THE REQUEST OF LISTING, HELP ME HELP YOU.

Edited by Save

Here ya go then:

5) Scope should fit better, not fall out so easy.

6) The wheel jets are extremely difficult to extend the first time, some members needed to use tools!

7) The gun-grip hand should be tighter

8) The windscreen should lock into place better in bike mode, it jostles free too easily

9) Chest sensors should be clear plastic, not painted.

Edited by jenius

All the improvements listed above plus.

1. The joints that connect the hands to the wrists should be thicker and maybe not made of clear plastic.

2. Clear socket hole on legs (hole that connects the peg from the hip armor) should be made of something stronger and not clear.

3. Windshield should lock into something in armor mode and not just rest there.

4. More tampo printing would be nice. Just don't go crazy with it, but a little more would be a plus.

5. The area under the hip armor that slides up and down when moving the knees should be made of metal as it looks a little thin for plastic.

6. Increase tightness of the crotch armor from popping out.

Edited by SuperHobo

Offer replacement parts! :p Especially if there is a second run (which the Rey sorta is...)

Alot of what has been said above, especially about the wind-shield being loose in bike and armour modes and the thrusters being hard to pull out from the wheel housings.

1. There is a split developing on the hinge of the white connector that connects the tank to the chest armour.

2. There appears to be a fracture developing one side of the main grey piece that sits between the wheel swing bar pivots.

3. Chest armour side pieces pop out quite easily from the central chest plate. Maybe the tab could be longer (not a huge concern).

1.new material to replace cloth

2.make the friction points lock together tighter ,to make a tighter bike for multiple transformations.

3.tighter fit targeting scope

4.have a tight connection site for hip-to-crotch armor

5.more tampo printing.

thanx,Troyness

What others mentioned above plus:

1. The back wheel/seat/end of the bike doesn't line up totally straight with the front wheel/gas tank (minor complaint, only visible from above).

I must be the only one that likes the cloth used, the folds and wrinkles give life to the figure!!

Please NO ULTRA TIGHT EMO SPANDEX :ph34r:

I don't know if this is a valid suggestion, but I foind that the stand does not let the feet settle on the ground when it's standing on the base. The feet hover ever so slightly off the base.

Big time nit-picking but something that I find a little annoying.

Ok, how about chrome the engine part or at least made it looks like metal. Also, instead of painted yellow & red on the chest & below knee parts (ride-armor mode) put in the clear yellow & red plastic lens.

1.anime accurate head sculpt

2.if cloth IS changed ,and is a tighter fabric/material-arms and legs will have to be thicker to compensate

(otherwise arms & legs will look toooo skeletal)

OK I've spend a few hours with my Ride Armor and came up with a few things that are issues in my mind and something I'd like to see in future releases.

What could be improved?

1) There needs to be some sort of locking tab to lock the windscreen to the front section in bike mode. Locking the windscreen in armor mode would be nice but isn't as necessary as locking the windscreen in bike mode. Even just extending the small tabs that are on there and make them lock into the slots that they meet up to on front end would probably do the trick, and not look unsightly in armor mode.

2) There needs to be a better lock on the whole front end assembly. Mine holds together well once you figure out all the little tabs and slots and pegs, but there really needs to be a nice locking mechanism of some sort there to hold it all solid so when you are posing it doesn't just decide to pop apart and then you have to fiddle to get it back together. Maybe a folding tab hidden in the headlight assembly that could meet a slot on the other side, but the tab could fold away in Armor mode. This would lock the front end, and then the rest of the tabs would probably still do a decent job of holding everything together.

3) The arm armor sections need to lock better to keep from spinning freely in both modes. Maybe even just a ratchet mechanism inside the swivels? Even just a little extra tension would work.

4) The lock between the gas tank and the seat needs to be rethought, it tends to want to pop loose a lot.

5) This is the biggest one for me, lock the leg guards. Everything else on the bike goes together so well, then you get to the leg guards and they just hang in place. If there was some way to add a hinged panel somewhere in there that could fold out of the way in armor mode, but in bike mode would fold down and 1) give us an idea of how the leg guards properly align and 2) locks the leg guards in place using the tabs that are already on them, that would be about all you would need. Them just hanging out in space and never wanting to align properly is probably my biggest disappointment of the piece.

6) This is a minor one, but an outer lip on the wheel hub that holds the tires in place would be excellent. The tires have a tendency to slide all around on their hub and never look quite right.

Another thing they could look into is the use of magnets to avoid tabs that could break or weaken for trying to lock some of the different assemblies in place.

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

• 2 weeks later...

The attachment piece under the bike which enables it to lean is great!!.....but is getting boring..it would be great if Beagle could make it an extendable ..OR .a 2part connectable piece to give it some height to enable the figure and bike to do a front end wheelie...that would be HOT ,and would give more options with displaying the figure and bike!!! ^_^

the ankle guard armor on sticks boots with the tampo printed MB are very loose, hard for it to hold a position extended out or retracted in would be great if Beagle could tighten these in some way!!

I would like to request that Beagle do away with the cloth entirely, if a better cloth option is not applicable to them. In turn, just make the figure new arms and tights sculpts in plastic. Don't get me wrong though, I like the realism of cloth, but the design given by Beagle is just working against their best intention.

my biggest gripe after playing with this awesome, awesome toy constantly after a week is the connector of the seat to the "gas tank" in bike mode. Constantly disconnecting. And the windshield doesn't sit securely either.

The problem is your connector is split a little too faraway to lock the seat securely. There is a plastic part inside the gas tank that can be sanded down to solve that problem... but I have issues with taking apart such an expensive toy and not screw-up the fix in the process.

The dots line up correctly so I know its on there correctly. But those fasteners arent strong enough to hold when the bike is being handled. I'm bringing it up so it can be fixed for upcoming models, as it is the function of this thread. I'm not afraid of taking apart my toys and making any necessary adjustments. Those nubs shouldnt be smooth, they should be round with squarish edges.