Yamato 1/60 v.2 Hayao Kakizaki

Priss!

Right back to Kakizaki... how the heck does he get 2 valks out before milia gets 1?

But seriously, now that both versions are out, is there anything left to talk about? I have a feeling we won't be seeing any more Kakizaki valks, unless we get a weathering version, or if they decide to make a "what if" kakizaki 1S. (I have a feeling everyone else is going to hate both these ideas.)

I agree, I do think it's time for M&M valkyries because most of the official schemes are out, unless they wanna do more low viz or MG before that.

Right back to Kakizaki... how the heck does he get 2 valks out before milia gets 1?

But seriously, now that both versions are out, is there anything left to talk about? I have a feeling we won't be seeing any more Kakizaki valks, unless we get a weathering version, or if they decide to make a "what if" kakizaki 1S. (I have a feeling everyone else is going to hate both these ideas.)

Because Kakizaki's more Japanese than Max? B)) You know, Japanese tend to dislike being standouts in a crowd. Max definitely stands out in a crowd as a blue-hair genius. Kakizaki's just your average big, food-loving cuddly bear - just like sumo wrestlers. ^_^

Anyway, I'm only looking forward to the grey Roy Focker version. At least no more obvious yellowed white plastic. And recently, all the valks I got to replaced my sold/given-away 1/48 white valks are in blacks and greys. (YF-19 25th anni, VF11b, VF22s)

Soon to add some yellow and orange to the mix. (VT) :lol:

I kinda like the DYRL version of Hayo Kakizaki, but I think the t.v version is much better it would be cool if they made a VF-1J version of Hayao Kakizaki but in the t.v version colors.

I kinda like the DYRL version of Hayo Kakizaki, but I think the t.v version is much better it would be cool if they made a VF-1J version of Hayao Kakizaki but in the t.v version colors.

The fact is we never had tv VF-1J of Hayao Kakizaki in the first place. If you like VF-1J in CF scheme thre is already one out there just released.

• 4 months later...

Finally got my TV Kakizaki and surprisingly I love the damn thing. I even busted out my MP Ben just to compare the awesomeness! Soon I'll have the whole TV crew. Hopefully Yamato will do a Roy TV style if and when they issue one with the shoulder fix.

Now to order my TV FPS...