Yamato 1/60 v.2 Hikaru Ichijo

EXO

I really would love to order the VF-1, 1/60 MKII but yen rate too high and HLJ has the VF-1A Hikaru on sale but still expensive, don`t know shall I order it or no. Since a few month I`ve stopped being a die-cast chunky monkey fan or lets say no more. Well some of you might like what I said ... WELL HEAR ME MW ITS YAMATO FROM NOW.

Edited by Black Valkyrie

I really would love to order the VF-1, 1/60 MKII but yen rate too high and HLJ has the VF-1A Hikaru on sale but still expensive, don`t know shall I order it or no. Since a few month I`ve stopped being a die-cast chunky monkey fan or lets say no more. Well some of you might like what I said ... WELL HEAR ME MW ITS YAMATO FROM NOW.

Good for you! Hopefully enough people join in so that there will be enough demand for the rarer valks!

Well - got my Hikarus 1J. Opened one - it's fine :) And it's sooo lovely and pearly white :) Pictures in the strike a pose thread as he has some fun with Minmey :)

These things are ADORABLE.

Yamato is so cool :)

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just got my VF-1S Hikky from Overdrive. Now I was one of the few who were not that thrilled by the new 1/60 line after spending so much on the 1/48s but damn this is a great figure and I must eat my words. Next will be the VF-1D, and the three valks for the Vermillion Squadron.

I got my VF-1J towards the end of last week and I do love it.

I was pretty sad when I had to give up my 1/48 a few years back to pay bills...but this version is just so nice to have.

Also I must be pretty lucky as I haven't had any issues with ANY of the 1/60's since July...my VF-1A, S and J are top knotch, if anything, my J seems to very VERY tight and stiff in the joints.

Still, I'm just loving these releases. Whenever I get a chance I'll be buying more.

Anytime!...I just spent quite some money on the VF-0S (supposedly version 3, still a bit floppy especially compared to the VF-1 V2.0, I hope I haven't been cheated with a repack of the "shoulders-vaporize-'n-fighter-mode" version)

After so much anticipation, I will probably have to pass on the D at this point, my wallet is too thin.

My nose cone doesn't come loose per say, but after i'm done transforming and pose the legs out a bit, the cover doesn't exactly stay completely closed. Its not a big deal since the swing bar will keep it closed and such.

My nose cone doesn't come loose per say, but after i'm done transforming and pose the legs out a bit, the cover doesn't exactly stay completely closed. Its not a big deal since the swing bar will keep it closed and such.

yeah I have that problem too with the cover not wanting to stay closed. Its kinda annoying.

Hey guys I'm having trouble transforming it from battoroid to gerwalk. I can connect the nose back to the chest piece but I need some advice on how to get the diecast to go over the the chest air ducts. Am I suppose to use some force and snap it over? I am afraid it will chip the plastic. Thanks

Hey guys I'm having trouble transforming it from battoroid to gerwalk. I can connect the nose back to the chest piece but I need some advice on how to get the diecast to go over the the chest air ducts. Am I suppose to use some force and snap it over? I am afraid it will chip the plastic. Thanks

diecast? do you mean the LERX?... just snap it in? the plastic won't chip, but the paint on the diecast part will.

What is the LERX? Is it the white pieces that go under the air vents? It felt diecast but I'm probably wrong. Thanks for the advice, but I hope you understand what part I am talking about.. lol I'm probably not using the correct terminology. heh This is my first valk toy so I'm pretty paranoid.

By the way, whats the best way of removing and adding missiles without damaging the hard point? I put them on by wiggling them so they just ease into the grooves, and to pull em off i get them as close to the fuselage as possible and they just pop off. I'm more curious about getting them on since i'm not sure if i'll wear out the plastic that way.

Edited by Folka