Official Yamato 1/60 Scale Destroid Thread

Graham

I don't know, considering all the articulation you got with the Tomahawk I thought $80-$90US was fine. I did not like the Defender as much but it is still a good toy. My mistake on the Defender was not waiting for the OD green version to come out. That OD green color on my Tomahawk is just awesome.

I would love to see a Phalanx and a Spartan but lets face it. Yamato can't milk the molds like they did on the VF-1s so I doubt we are going to see them. Much to my disappointment. I thought the Destroids where comparable to the VF-1s 1/60s and are worth the price IMO.

Heck I even bought a Spartan model kit I wanted one so bad.....Then I put it together.....ugh is the only word when you put it next to one of the Yamato destoids. As far as I am concerned you get what you pay for. When you see how much these toys are so much better over the model kits they are worth the price I think. I know I shouldn't compare the two but the $80 toy really does outshine the $20 dollar model kit. Enough that I think it warrants the price difference.

Wow, this thread rose from the dead :blink:

I only own the olive drab versions of both toys.

I would love to have a phalanx and a spartan.

If Yamato is really concerned, maybe they should just make them exclusives.

At least then the people that really want them can order them.

This weathered tomo of mine is quite a fav in my collection, this and my own tv cf-1a are the bees knees right now! :D

I first thought the whole weathered thing was silly.

But man, when you see one in person, they are the shyt.

I own all 4 of the weathered Destroids. I am hoping they release the Phallanx and the Gladiator one day.

I first thought the whole weathered thing was silly.

But man, when you see one in person, they are the shyt.

I own all 4 of the weathered Destroids. I am hoping they release the Phallanx and the Gladiator one day.

Gladiator? You need sleep my friend.

It's called a SPARTAN.

;)