Yamato 1/60 v.2 Max Jenius

ruskiiVFaussie

look at the mini mod...

yearhp lookie me go000--00-00! I am guilty of being an Australian that is on the other side of the world, not sure where Charger resides.. :p

Not quick enough Ruskii! mini mod. hoho i just don't want to see Exo tears that's all, they are precious like a rain drop off a delicate flower petal.

So did i do good or not? *shrugs* I too prefer to see SCOOP! than wave through 7 pages of excitement and of course useless posts.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Nah won't bother man, seriously i didn't mean to add salt to the wound, just want to show how a scoop thread could work. It's cool.

And no, if there ever was thought of it (joking aside i know i'm not loved here), i don't ever want to be a mod here, too much sh^t to deal with. :lol:

btw once a scoop thread has been made, original poster can still edit to add pics once it's been closed ???

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

holy smokes!

hereby declare all of my money this year will be going to yamato ver2 1/60 vf-1 range and bandai frontier 1/72 model kits only.

oh yeah and maybe a leader class ROTF optimus prime :p

damn, owning a vf-1a TV max and a vf-1a DYRL max actually makes sense now cos of that head mod

i'm going to be sooo broke this year

There's a faint skull and crossbones on max's heatshield... is this just a photshop?

good catch! can't notice it unless i squint a little. nope, didn't photoshop it, got it from charger's post.

DAMN! can't get enough of those pics of the Max TV 1A!

Edited by m0n5t3r

You know, I had been quietly ignoring this entire line....I mean who needs another VF-1s Roy....I have about 8 or 9 different versions, but then Yamato lets the VF-1d out of the bag (and lets face it the last version left a lot to be desired...) and now this Max 1a....looks like I'm jumping in...

then Yamato lets the VF-1d out of the bag (and lets face it the last version left a lot to be desired...) and now this Max 1a....looks like I'm jumping in...

I'll just make you feel better by adding that you can't have a 1/60 v.2 1D and Max and then a bunch of out of scale 1/48s with them, or old time 1/60 v.1s. They just wouldn't look right.

You'll just have to get every single VF-1 in the v.2 1/60 line :p

Pete

You know, I had been quietly ignoring this entire line....I mean who needs another VF-1s Roy....I have about 8 or 9 different versions, but then Yamato lets the VF-1d out of the bag (and lets face it the last version left a lot to be desired...) and now this Max 1a....looks like I'm jumping in...

Same here. It popped my interests also when I heard the news about the VF-1D coming out. I try to keep one of each "model". This will be my first 2 seater in any scale.

I am slow... I just realize Max easily piloted the highest number of units in the Macross univerise:

VF-1A Max (TV)

VF-1J Max (TV)

VF-1D Virgin Road (TV)

VF-1A Max (DYRL)

VF-1S Max (DYRL)

VF-9 Max (M3)

VF-14 Max (M3)

VF-3000 Max (M3)

VF-5000B Max (M3)

VF-11 Max (M3)

Battle 7 (7)

VF-22S Max (7)

Same here. It popped my interests also when I heard the news about the VF-1D coming out. I try to keep one of each "model". This will be my first 2 seater in any scale.

Yeah me too, I never really liked the look or the transformation of the original 1/60th line, but it is proving really hard to resist these. Now if they'll jut do a "Virgin Road" 1d we'd be in business