IP Logging

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I didn't know anywhere else where I could reach the mods and admins. My computer was stolen (actually, my whole place was robbed) on Friday night, and as always, the cops don't have a clue of where to start. Now, I know that it is a long shot and everything, but I was wondering if MWF records the IPs the users use to log in. As Macross World forums is my start page on all the browers I have installed, and I have the "Remember me" cookie enabled, if anybody has used it to access internet within the 10th and the 13th, chances are that they might at least have left a footprint here, and having the IP of that session I could go to the ISP or something and at least have an idea of the general location of my belongings (as long as it isn't from South San Francisco/San Bruno, that would be my brother's computer). Tech crew of Macross World, help, please?

Shawn etc may be able to dig deeper, but what I can access only shows IPs matching what you always use, and the new one today.

Oh, well, it was worth a try. Thanks a lot anyway, David; and thanks for the encouragement, Mr March.

Edited by Lindem Herz