EVE Online

I'm sure there must be at least one other soul in MWF that plays EVE, in my opinion, the best MMORPG in the market (much better than World of Failcraft).

My character is called "Ghost Train" and I'm for the most part Caldari specd (ECM, missiles, shields, etc). I started off just running missions but when CCP introduced Factional Warfare I joined that and have been having a blast with PvP. I'm approaching the 300 victories mark :).

Yea I hear ya... EVE can be a tad time consuming though much less so than other MMO's (unless your CEO of 0.0 corp or something) mainly because it's so open ended. I've been on vacation, so am spending quite a bit of time every evening hunting pvp war targets, but when I got school/work to contend with I just log in for 30 minutes and run a few missions for isk. I can choose to do stuff that doesn't last long or can be totally hardcore and waste my time lol.

Anyways, I hope you return to New Eden someday ^_^ .

Eve was an awesome game. I played for a year or so but had to give it up since i was juggling other mmo's at the time, i would love to get back to playing it, but not enough time in the day im afraid.