Blassreiter Paladin

RavenHawk

There was a thread a while back, if I remember correctly, with some prototype images for the toy of the Blassreiter Paladin. Has anyone heard any updates on this item?

Thanks.

post-7028-1231255236_thumb.jpg

post-7028-1231255243_thumb.jpg

post-7028-1231255251_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I know a lot of people didn't like Blassreiter. If that's the case for you, just ignore this thread. No need to chime in just to say "I don't care, it sucked."

I actually ended up liking this show a lot.

What I'm wondering is, is there anything new going on? It seemed like when it first came out there was such a MAJOR push for it. Manga being released simulatneously, two different companies making fairly expensive, high end toys (MegaHouse, and I forget the other one)...

Now what?

It seemed to me like the story was fairly complete and didn't lend itself to having a sequel, but I'm wondering if anyone has heard about any sequels, more manga, more toys, anything?

There was a prototype of a Paladin toy/model that was shown around, but it doesn't look like it was ever released. I REALLY liked the look of that one.

Lol. I liked Blassreiter, it was pretty well done for such an obscure work... My only problem with it was that some of the characters didn't progress the way I wanted them to though, and overall it was a very bleak story.

Lol. I liked Blassreiter, it was pretty well done for such an obscure work... My only problem with it was that some of the characters didn't progress the way I wanted them to though, and overall it was a very bleak story.

I definitely agree that it was a bleak story, and went in a very different direction than I expected.

While there wasn't as much character development as, or in the direction that, I would have wanted, they actually did a decent job considering just how many characters there were, I think.

That's right. Just because no one replied to your previous thread doesn't mean you should start another one.

You're right. If there wasn't any update on that one specific toy three and a half months ago, then clearly there could possibly be any news about the series in general three and a half months later.

Do you really have nothing better to do than troll like this?

Reviving your old thread is how we roll here. And if there hasn't been any news in 3 months, then there hasn't been any news. It doesn't mean we don't like it. It's just that we haven't heard anything. Heck a quick Google and ToysDaily search shows it's last postings back to 2008. So no, there hasn't been any news so this thread will probably go dormant till there is some news.