Cosmos Pink Shock - 1986 OVA (Subtitled)

Area88

15128.jpgCosmosPinkShock2.jpg

Cosmos Pink Shock (1986 OVA) has been released by a new fansub group called Box. I've been helping them get started up and running. This is their first release and your see in the credits I helped with almost everything.

Cosmos Pink Shock (Click Here to Download)

Life has been busy and so it's been 6 months since I've made a post like this.

Enjoy - discussion and feedback welcome, I'll pass it onto the group.

It looks like they put a filter over the video the hide the poor source quality, but it ends up looking terrible.

Did you enjoy the show though?

I have Cosmos Pink Shock on VHS, when I have some free time, I plan to transfer it to PC and release my own high quality version on the Anime Classic Reviews tracker.

Anyone who can't download via the animesuki link, follow my signature.

That's the problem with the cool old stuff - not enough people interested to torrent effectively. I had to give up on things like L-Gaim, original Dirty Pair, etc.

DDLs would be more helpful for stuff like this.

There is absolutely NO ONE seeding this. I've been waiting 6 hours without downloading a single byte.

The Boxtorrent version is still heavily seeded as well. That where I found it, even before this thread was made.

Classic Toshihiro Hirano!

Love his character designs!! AWESOME stuff, pity he doesn't lend his character design talents to any more animes. The last ones were the classic Dangaioh OVAs and Iczer-3 OVAs.

Quoted for truth.

So, Area 88, what else have you been up to?

Really overwhelmed by the amount of responces I get now in these threads, originally I used to only get 1 or 2 replies (back in the day), thanks alot guys for your kind words and continuing to enjoy these 80's classics with me.

I have a few more anime posts planned. If I disapear for a while it's never permanent, just been a little busy, feel free to PM if you guys ever need anything or to just see if I'm still around.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Your welcome Pato, thanks for leting me know, Call Me Tonight is a title that hooked me into anime forever.

Can someone please go through all the torrent links in the site and report which ones do not work?

Trying to revamp the site!