Macross CD's, LP's, and Casettes.

Totoro242

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The complete Megazone 23 discography attachicon.gifDSC_0341.JPG

@jvmacross - Unfortunately, I do not have Robotech The Movie OST. Here is the link that can provide you some information about it.

http://robotech.patlabor.info/soundrobo.htm

The complete Southern Cross Discography

attachicon.gifSC Front.JPG

attachicon.gifSC Back.JPG

This is a nice collection. I'll probably have to get some of those Megazone ones when I finally see the anime. I have a few of the Southern Cross ones on my list to get just for the artwork.

• 2 years later...
On 3/1/2016 at 1:35 PM, jvmacross said:

I was trying to post a link to something...anything from it....but they all seemed to have vanished...in terms of Macross media...it doesn't get any more niche than the Musicalture...

I went to see this, and also wanted a video recording. But it bombed so badly they have not released any supporting merchandise afterwards. The only additional material I have found is fan made doujinshi.

25 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Hope whatever you decided to spend the money on was a better choice

I don't think I purchased anything. Or I can't remember right now. I might have been thinking that I saw the image before but couldn't remember where. Still I wouldn't know where to put it as I wanted a Minmay singing image and I probably couldn't decide on which Macross DYRL poster I wanted back then.

3 minutes ago, Bariaburu Faita said:

I went to see this, and also wanted a video recording. But it bombed so badly they have not released any supporting merchandise afterwards. The only additional material I have found is fan made doujinshi.

The Star Wars Holiday Special of the Macross franchise?

Someone had to have captured it on video!

• 1 year later...

Wow, the 80's LIVES!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
7 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Yes, I know what they are.....I suppose I was being too subtle....did you actually read the name of the thread?

I honestly thought that this was a soundtrack album LD until i saw the details on google. I guess i posted in in the wrong thread. 

PS: I love  this "did you actually read the name of the thread?" 

• 1 year later...

Hello all, I'm just wondering if someone here can help. I had a small collection of M7 CD's that I had bought in the 90's, and now.... I no longer have them. I was trying to get a closer look at the production credits in the booklets. I had been trying to find scans of them online, if anyone has them or can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated. But even a phone photo would work, I'm just trying to confirm something that's been rattling around the back of my head for 25 years. 

Thanks!