Macross CD's, LP's, and Casettes.

Totoro242

On 4/14/2022 at 3:37 PM, baesmentman2045 said:

Hello all, I'm just wondering if someone here can help. I had a small collection of M7 CD's that I had bought in the 90's, and now.... I no longer have them. I was trying to get a closer look at the production credits in the booklets. I had been trying to find scans of them online, if anyone has them or can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated. But even a phone photo would work, I'm just trying to confirm something that's been rattling around the back of my head for 25 years. 

Thanks!

Is there any particular album of interest that you need to reference? I own the following M7 CDs:

• Ultra Fire!!
  • Let's Fire!!
  • Second Fire!!
  • Re.Fire!!
  • Fukuyama Fire!!

On 4/20/2022 at 11:48 AM, technoblue said:

Is there any particular album of interest that you need to reference? I own the following M7 CDs:

• Ultra Fire!!
  • Let's Fire!!
  • Second Fire!!
  • Re.Fire!!
  • Fukuyama Fire!!

Any would be great, but could I see Let's Fire and Second Fire? 

(After starting this topic, I realized I should have all this stuff in my CD collection again anyway, but I'm probably a few months out from ordering)

On 4/23/2022 at 1:49 PM, baesmentman2045 said:

Any would be great, but could I see Let's Fire and Second Fire? 

(After starting this topic, I realized I should have all this stuff in my CD collection again anyway, but I'm probably a few months out from ordering)

Sure. Here are the production notes from Let's Fire and Second Fire (in that order). Warning, even after scanning and resizing, the PNG files are ~3MB in size. Edit: I've nested the images within spoiler tags in case that helps with page load times.

Spoiler

lfire_notes001.png.baecc9bdf6f14e0caff96ebf8efa67cb.png

Spoiler

sfire_notes001.png.0eab320ca075bebbaec9bd7349ac89ac.png

Edited by technoblue

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...