yamato's next move

arrow

We need every TV valk, 1/48 and 1/60

DYRL? valks in 1/48

Destroids (all) in 1/48 (This includes the Monster :))

Koenig Monster 1/48

VF-0D

VF-0 and SV-51 (All variants) in 1/48

YF-19 and 21 in 1/48

VF-11 1/48

VF-4 1/48

All existing 1/60s made 1/48

Seeing a pattern?

I take it you prefer 1/48 scale. me to

the need to make the fallowing:

VF-4

VF-3000

VF-5000

VA-3

Regult please. They have to know it would sell and sell BIG.

we NEED 1/60 Regults!!!!!!

looking at pictures of their original announcement of the Quadlunn Rau, I have the impression it was supposed to be much bigger than it actually came out...I am not sure if I want a Regult that is to scale with that QR or its "REAL" size?

post-9400-1230708873_thumb.jpg

we NEED 1/60 Regults!!!!!!

looking at pictures of their original announcement of the Quadlunn Rau, I have the impression it was supposed to be much bigger than it actually came out...I am not sure if I want a Regult that is to scale with that QR or its "REAL" size?

And make a god damn 1/60 Tactical Pod Glaug too. :lol:

Yamato should surprise us all by releasing action figures that are poseable of the human and Zendradi cast of the shows they have licenses for.

Pete

Yeah, I hope CM's is still continuing with their line of Macross figures. I put my Isamu figure with my Macross Plus collection the other day and I was thinking, "Man, Isamu needs a Guld figure standing right next to him now that the 1/60 YF-21 is out." So many possibilities for what figures they need to make, especially TV versions of flight suit figures and enemy characters. It would be interesting to see how big they would make the Zentraedi figures. I suppose it would be unrealistic to make them really huge, but a slightly larger scale would be nice.

Edited by sidearmsalpha

I just wish Yamato would slow down with their releases. It's impossible to keep up at the moment, especially with the high strength of the Japanese Yen.

I hope they slow down, and take more time to ensure that the quality control of their products is superb. Innovation is canceled out by fragility. They have clear winners on their hands provided that they are sturdy. With the v2 1/60 VF-1 they are so close, just need to fix the hinges.

Yamato makes beautiful toys, and they get the details right. But I don't think they're quite the transcendent toy designers they're made out to be here. Sure, they've perfected their VF-1 toys, and that's fantastic. But Yamato has a tendency to over-complicate their transformation mechanisms, to the point where the toy isn't fun or safe to transform repeatedly. Yamato needs to learn to simplify their transformation mechanisms as much as possible, and to use more metal in places where it can help them.

Agreed. I think Yamato should go by this; when in doubt, use POM.

Yeah, I hope CM's is still continuing with their line of Macross figures. I put my Isamu figure with my Macross Plus collection the other day and I was thinking, "Man, Isamu needs a Guld figure standing right next to him now that the 1/60 YF-21 is out." So many possibilities for what figures they need to make, especially TV versions of flight suit figures and enemy characters. It would be interesting to see how big they would make the Zentraedi figures. I suppose it would be unrealistic to make them really huge, but a slightly larger scale would be nice.

I would like to see something like this from CMS or Yamato, but 50% cheaper (probably smaller too):

http://www.yamato-toys.com/items/detail.php?gid=546

It is not exactly brilliant, but good enough for me.

Character action figures.

I would love to see more Macross charcater figures too, but not action figures.

After recent release the 17cm height CM Minamy figure, I really hope they will continue this line.

I love to have figures such as Misa, Hikaru and Roy in this kind of size and quality.

Yamato should just continue to do mechs, after see the Yamato Minamy Doll, I am having nightmare.... :lol:

figures are nice to have, but mecha is my thing, and there is a terrible lack of Zentradi stuff...not sure what are all those VF-1 V2.0 and destroids fighting against??? the transformation vs. non-transformation waters have been tested, Yamato should know by now how to market the latter after 2 destroids!?

an all-1/60 range seems more plausible, since the only 1/48 ever made were the VF-1s, everything else (except some horrible 1/72s) are in the macross 1/60 scale!

Now that Bandai has started to release their DX line. And, interest in macross is better.

What do you think yamato's next move be?

will they quicken their pace with releases. (vf-11b, re-release their vf-0,...) or will they move with their regular pace?

as already mentioned by others, I want Yamato to do 1/60 versions of the Glaug and the Regult.

i'd pay for these, if Yamato will make them.

-1/60 v2 VF-1 Low Vis Gray ! w/ FP's !

I don't know about the Guard version or matching Fast Packs, but I can almost guarantee you that you're gonna see a Low Visibilty V.1.

If they're making the Max 1S which has NEVER been done before, you're gonna see everything else that was ever done (And not done) with the 1/48 line, and that includes the Low Visibility V.1.

The one I'm really waiting on is the Stealth w/Fast Packs set! B))

-Kyp

I don't know about the Guard version or matching Fast Packs, but I can almost guarantee you that you're gonna see a Low Visibilty V.1.

If they're making the Max 1S which has NEVER been done before, you're gonna see everything else that was ever done (And not done) with the 1/48 line, and that includes the Low Visibility V.1.

The one I'm really waiting on is the Stealth w/Fast Packs set! B))

-Kyp

Ya see, I disagree. I think we'll see all new non-canon schemes in 1/60 scale. The non-canon they've already done I suspect they'll leave alone because if you really like that paint scheme it's already available to you, just in a larger scale.

Well, that may be true about all new non cannon paint schemes, but we'll have to agree to disagree on the non canon paint schemes that have already been done.

Because I think that it would be a no-brainer for them to make the LV1, LV2, and Stealth paint schemes to go with everything else that's been done before.

I think Yamato is looking to complete this line unlike the 1/60 V1 and 1/48's.

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

I imagine that if the destriods turn out well for Yamato (I just purchased the OD Tomohawk and Defender) we are going to see the enemy Zentradi mechs next. God I would love a 1/60 Glaug and the Regult in the same price range as the destroids.

Anyway all I want to see from Yamato is a VF-0D.... oh and in blue if they don't mind!

Now I just have to justify purchasing a VF-11B. I took me 4 months on the destroids. Lets see $187.99US + $39.20US shipping now convert to Canadian funds....$269.4 Can............Ok just got over my heart attack...........ah what the hell my niece that was just born tonight doesn't need a present..... :mellow::wacko::unsure:

God I suck. :lol:

Edited by logos

I think they should make Zentraedi 1/60 soldier figures and male power armour next. Even various battle pods with mission specific attachments. Micro 1/60 people to step on and a tiny minmei figure to boot!! lol.

That would be sweet!