Need help identifing a Mecha with a Lion Head on his chest (Not Transf

Kamui 777

So, I'm watching the new Vehicle Voltron DVD set, and it comes with a pilot ep of the VV. Apparently Voltron II was supposed to be this robot, with a Lion head for a chest, gold thighs and black fists and waist. He also has the red baron crosses on his knees and shoulders. Does anyone know what series and who this is?

Thx

So, I'm watching the new Vehicle Voltron DVD set, and it comes with a pilot ep of the VV. Apparently Voltron II was supposed to be this robot, with a Lion head for a chest, gold thighs and black fists and waist. He also has the red baron crosses on his knees and shoulders. Does anyone know what series and who this is?

Thx

Daltanious!!!

Hey Kamui 777: how's the vehicle voltron DVD set? I'm thinking about getting it ...

It's pretty good. I personally loved Vehicle Voltron vs Lion. But my 2 out of the 3 discs are like warped and rattle slightly in my DVD player. Someone else on the Voltron forums has that problem, too. Plays fine, just hums real loud in my player.

Has a pilot and some opinions of Lion vs Vehicle.