VF-4 redesigned for 2059...

anime52k8

Man I love your style, do you draw real life style of characters too, or just anime style?

I prefer to do stuff with a more anime style (it's a lot easier :p ). but I do some more realistic stuff from time to time.

th_DSC03575.jpg

th_DSC03576.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

yeah, it does look a little off but It should actually work. first the head is actually sitting a little bit to low, the neck should be longer and the head should sit higher.

also, with the transformation it actually should work. when it transforms to fighter/Gerwalk mode. the blue and red highlighted parts move forward in the direction of the blue arrow until they're far enough forward for the head to be tucked down, then the red panel slides back in the direction of the red arrow until it meets up with the cowl on the head, covering the face.

transformdetail.jpg

also the chin and forehead close up around the big "eye" structure, making the face smaller. (sort of a mix between the VF-25S head, and the head of the Type zero labor from Patlabor 2 the movie.)

Reminds me more of Unit-00 from Evangelion, albeit with 4 lasers on its head.

bumpedy bump bump...

hows about some massive beam cannon/mini-aircraft carrier Frankenstein battroid! YAY VF-400S!!!

3373144311_971473a8a3_b.jpg

lets see, the blisters on the sides of the shoulder boosters split open in front to fire missiles. the long pipes sticking out of the blister are tipped with vernier thrusters for maneuvering, and the chunky fin things are mounting points for additional missiles (usually reaction warheads, but it can be other things like long range missiles or micro missile launchers)

Excelent Anime52k8.

bumpedy bump bump...

hows about some massive beam cannon/mini-aircraft carrier Frankenstein battroid! YAY VF-400S!!!

lets see, the blisters on the sides of the shoulder boosters split open in front to fire missiles. the long pipes sticking out of the blister are tipped with vernier thrusters for maneuvering, and the chunky fin things are mounting points for additional missiles (usually reaction warheads, but it can be other things like long range missiles or micro missile launchers)

THUD! :blink: I'm away coding and you go and make an 'S' type lol. Nice work Mike!

Sorry I've been away from the boards, I've been busy building the msdfd.net site. I'm almost done. Then I can concentrate working on the stats again.

yeah, it does look a little off but It should actually work. first the head is actually sitting a little bit to low, the neck should be longer and the head should sit higher.

also, with the transformation it actually should work. when it transforms to fighter/Gerwalk mode. the blue and red highlighted parts move forward in the direction of the blue arrow until they're far enough forward for the head to be tucked down, then the red panel slides back in the direction of the red arrow until it meets up with the cowl on the head, covering the face.

also the chin and forehead close up around the big "eye" structure, making the face smaller. (sort of a mix between the VF-25S head, and the head of the Type zero labor from Patlabor 2 the movie.)

Just curious. What does the chin do anyway?

Does it carry some sort of sensory equipment or is it just for aesthetics?