Hikaru 1S Review

Draykov

i wonder who will try putting the black heatshield onto this hikaru 1S....... :rolleyes:

I will..

don't care for the color coordinated shields on the VF-1S myself. My 1/48 Max has a black and hopefully if I can buy one somewhere, so will my Hikaru :D

oh....got to share pics :D

i wonder who will try putting the black heatshield onto this hikaru 1S....... :rolleyes:

I'm definitely going to do this as soon as I get my Hikaru 1S. I've got an extra Roy around that I can leave in fighter mode or gerwalk.

Removing the heat shield is ultra-easy. :)

H

Removing the heat shield is ultra-easy. :)

Hell it comes off when you don't want it to! :lol:

If I get a Hikaru 1S, then I'll probably just keep mine red. Doesn't really bug me much though I DO like the black one more aesthetically.

Hmm, the canopy on that photo is a bit hazy... I saw that on my Low-Viz too, anyone knows a way to get it clear (again)?

Hmm, wondering when will Graham give us his reviews on the new 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru? I examined the valk while at Noel's shop, the head seam on the S head is gone, havent yet got the chance to check the gap at the fuselage area when the landing gears are deploy. The skull insigna on the wind are straight too.

Cheers

ok, u lucky bastards that already possessed the Hikaru-1S, five-pages of discussion already and no Strike-Hikaru pic, yet.

Why dont anyone of u post the godly pic of the Hikaru-1S with the Strike FAST-pack???

You may want to look at those 5 pages again dude.....specifically pay attention to page 2 :rolleyes:

ok, u lucky bastards that already possessed the Hikaru-1S, five-pages of discussion already and no Strike-Hikaru pic, yet.

Why dont anyone of u post the godly pic of the Hikaru-1S with the Strike FAST-pack???

You may want to look at those 5 pages again dude.....specifically pay attention to page 2 :rolleyes:

Yeah, I seen the pic on the page-2. it's generic.

I want the godly-pic instead of the generic. :D

like the hasegawa in http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...t=ST&f=3&t=2930

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

here one taken from my friend's one cos mine is MISB-SP till i have my own place and glass cabinets installed.

Shouldnt have used flash makes the red stripe look pinkish, maybe will try taking them in natural light instead.

Cheers

ohhh, that's a really good pose, man.

That pose just really pwn3dz the Roy-1S.

Thanx.

/me grumblingly awaits for his hikaru-1s from Tam.

Heh, got both of my VF-1S Hikaru set up with Strike packs and most beautiful they loook too. However, too lazy to take any photos this weekend :lol:

Graham

/me grumblingly awaits for his hikaru-1s from Tam.

Heh, got both of my VF-1S Hikaru set up with Strike packs and most beautiful they loook too. However, too lazy to take any photos this weekend :lol:

Graham

Graham get off your lazy bum and give us some pics! :lol::p

Graham is just teasing all of us :lol:  :lol: !

As usual... <_<

You guys sure? <_<

Nah. Just kidding.

C'mon Graham, we're talking about the VF-1S Hikaru here. Give it some lovin by making a Review.......... With pictures! :)

Do the Hustle!

vf1shikarufp-02.jpg

there is a problem with IKARU's break. It's open.

Is it a problem with recent 1/48s ?

It wasn't an issue on my initial release VF-1A Hikaru or Roy VF-1S. It wasn't exactly stiff and stable, but it didn't fall open in battroid mode either.

there is a problem with IKARU's break. It's open.

Is it a problem with recent 1/48s ?

It wasn't an issue on my initial release VF-1A Hikaru or Roy VF-1S. It wasn't exactly stiff and stable, but it didn't fall open in battroid mode either.

I think Graham and another guy also had the same problem. Will be receiving mine a little later today. Hope I won't have the same issue. :ph34r: