Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

Great episode! I especially liked the way they designed the space elevator to shed parts-- makes engineering sense--the original cable still seems to be connected which allows for reconstruction. Now all A-LAWs needs is another memento mori to kill the population that just got saved by Celestial being--- you gotta figure there must be some who recorded that open broadcast by Kujo and will be busy torrenting/youtubing all those videos to the rest of the world ^_^

VEDA is probably controlling youtube and torrents in the future. :ph34r: Until they (CB, et al.) take out VEDA most of the Federation will still be ignorant of the events of episode 17. :(

What surprised me on this episode is Sumeragi broadcasting herself to the Federation/Cataron/A-LAWS channel begging them to save the civilian, I guess her cover is blown by now.

On the side note, I almost think that half of the Federation forces decided to help CB because CB have a hot commander and decided to defect to CB. :lol:

What surprised me on this episode is Sumeragi broadcasting herself to the Federation/Cataron/A-LAWS channel begging them to save the civilian, I guess her cover is blown by now.

On the side note, I almost think that half of the Federation forces decided to help CB because CB have a hot commander and decided to defect to CB. :lol:

At this point, I don't think they really care anymore. They revealed themselves to Katharon already and the Innovators. It's not like they need to great lengths anymore to hide their tech or identities.

This show has really developed quite nicely, though I am deeply saddened that they had to kill off one of my favorite characters. I sort of knew he wasn't going to make it out alive, and at least his death serves a narrative purpose. Rest in Peace, oh great Bear of virtue.

I don't entirely hate Andrei for it, but he did let his emotions get the better of him. So he's still better than that little twerp Billy.

Looks like Soma's being reawakened. Poor Alleluia.

Th rumor of Gundam performing gattai:

Seraphim as head again lol

I want a model of that.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

After watching the subs CB must have took a page out of the Thrones playbook with Cherudim Gundam Shield Bits, they're not only defensive but offensive as well, they're definitely 100x better than the GN Fangs IMO, increasing the cool factor of the SNIPER'S GUNDAM! Even though he doesn't deserve it, I hope the Papa Bear killer gets a Ahead or a custom suit(nothing wrong with new mobile suit appearing with 8 episodes left) and I wonder if he'll get a promotion?

Have I ever mentioned how slow golf is?

1st half

-00bama announces A-LAWS+Federation army

-CB attacks MM #3. Jeebus, how many Memento Mori's are there?

-Katharon is in super-duper deep hiding. Automatons have been elminating cells.

-Somarie gives Al the f-off. Talk about being in the dog house...

-Marie reverted back to the Soma-name after she saw Andrei kill Papa-bear. She's been hell-bent for the past 4 months.

-Confirmed, Ali shot him with a GN particle-laced bullet.

-Ribbons says to Wang "You are not an Innovator."

-Andrei reminds Louise of all she's lost...He hugs her. Innovators make fun of Andrei.

2nd Half

-LARGEST MILITARY FORCE EVER. Really, that's what it said.

-Time to go after Veda. We need an Innovator.

-Anew is sharing Lockon's bed....their clothed so no dirty thoughts.

-Anew's Innovator programm kicked in. Innovators have a fix on CB. Setsuna seemed to have gotten a newtype high on all those GN particles.

-Regene hands Wang some juicy info. Nena hasn't checked in a while. How long? Like 4-months.

-A-Laws moving to intercept CB. Andrei graduated to a Ahead.

-Setsuna finally says the right things to Saji.

-Lyle says to Anew "I love you." Bridge goes "desu"!

-Everybody mentions the name of the ones they fight for.....Louise: "Saji". Saji: "Louise". Andrei: "Mother" Soma: "Taisa". Al: "Marie". Lockon: "Anew". Tiera: "Veda". Setsuna: "Gundam." Gundam!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

Epilogue/Next week

-A-Laws find Marina, Klaus...Gun fires. Sopranos' ending.

-Meanwhile, Regene gave Wang the coordinates of Veda. Surprisingly good English on the piece of paper. Wang needs to give this to CB directly. No e-mail, no texting, no snail mail. Needs to be hand delivered.

-Next week. Trans-Am Raiser pwns + Emo Saji and Louise.

Just watched 14-17 and I groaned when CB launched into battle at the base of the orbital elevator and were just wasting MS as bad as wing suits would BUT surprisingly they stopped the horrible massacre of cannon fodder and made for one of the more epic moments of the series and turned this africa tower stuff into one of the best parts of the series.

Setsuna is hopeless :lol:

Now I&m hoping Marina will get shot and dying, then CB salvage her brain and put it into a Gundam, a perfect match for Setsuna

:ph34r:

Edited by Morpheus

Have I ever mentioned how slow golf is?

snip......

2nd Half

snip......

-Everybody mentions the name of the ones they fight for.....Louise: "Saji". Saji: "Louise". Andrei: "Mother" Soma: "Taisa". Al: "Marie". Lockon: "Anew". Tiera: "Veda". Setsuna: "Gundam." Gundam!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

EPIC LULZ!!!!! :lol:

I hope Andrei gets it next episode. <_< Your four months overdue bastard!!!! :angry:

Edited by grss1982

I hope Andrei gets it next episode. <_< Your four months overdue bastard!!!! :angry:

:angry: Four months you mean 4 seconds over due :angry:

I wonder if the A-Laws/Innovators learn there lesson about weapons of mass destruction. The head of the Federation 00bama(lol) has created the largest military power in history, CB has there work cut out, glad to see the Africa Tower back up and running even though not fully complete. Poor Setsy still dealing with that nagging shoulder injury, but still kicks major azz. THE MOST ELECTRIYING MOBILE SUIT PILOT in anime entertainment today indeed wear's the mask to cover his scars, everyone calling out there lovers was a pure LMAO moment and the most important piece of paper in history will decide the fate of the world. Regene must really hate Ribbons to give Wang the coordinates to Veda, but what does he want to gain out of it, can't wait to find out. Hopefully next week we get a massive battle that last the whole episode. MISSION START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do they have a massive ACME Memento Mori factory at the end of the "tracks" that just constantly pumps those stations out faster than CB can destroy them lol? It's bordering on ridiculous now. Now we know where 00bama's "stimulus-package" is going towards XD! ... jk, please don't take this seriously.

"Veda". Setsuna: "Gundam." Gundam!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

... and I fell off my chair too.

Regarding the Marina cliffhanger, it would be awesome that they all hear the shot, but a Feddie agent bites the dust instead... then another. Boomheadshot!AWPwhore is back... Lockon 1.0 lives. I know I know... he's confirmed KIA by Sunrise.

Since I had a chance to actually listen to the dialog (see this is something that's hard to do when watching and listening to it live and writing down notes), they blew up MM #2. So it looks like 00 Raiser only damaged it last week or 4-months ago by the show's timeline. For sure now MM #2 is gone this time around. However, that doesn't mean they don't have #3, #4, etc.

Anyone else thinks it's obvious that the Innovators planted Anew into CB? Maybe her Innovator name is Anew Beginning. Lol.

Anew was scouted by Wang, and her name, Anew Returner is a very "innovator".

Anew and Lyle's sudden relationship came out of nowhere. Stuff must've happened in those 4 months. :lol: And judging from the awkwardness of the bed scene, i'm 50% sure that the BD release will have those black suits removed, seeing the bits of fanservice they included in the BD releases of 00.

Marie/Soma is now the new epitome of tsundere! Perhaps we need a new word, "Somarie" B))

Dear dear Lyle....that confession can't be good. Death Flag anyone?

The part where everyone says the name of the person they care about.....is major LOL. "Veda". "Gundam". I couldn't stop laughing so hard! :lol::lol::lol:

Anew and Lyle's sudden relationship came out of nowhere. Stuff must've happened in those 4 months. :lol: And judging from the awkwardness of the bed scene, i'm 50% sure that the BD release will have those black suits removed, seeing the bits of fanservice they included in the BD releases of 00.

Someone might wanna double check the Blu-Ray discs. B))

Marie/Soma is now the new epitome of tsundere! Perhaps we need a new word, "Somarie" B))

"Somarie" started the instant Marie came out 11 weeks ago.

Dear dear Lyle....that confession can't be good. Death Flag anyone?

From what I hear, someone is gonna die.

The part where everyone says the name of the person they care about.....is major LOL. "Veda". "Gundam". I couldn't stop laughing so hard! :lol::lol::lol:

"Veda" wasn't as funny as "Gundam".

Someone might wanna double check the Blu-Ray discs. B))

"Somarie" started the instant Marie came out 11 weeks ago.

From what I hear, someone is gonna die.

"Veda" wasn't as funny as "Gundam".

Soma wasn't so tsun then though.....in fact Soma turned pretty dere by the end of season 1 and start of season 2.

snip......

More like EPIC LULZ!!!!!! :lol:

Anyways to relive this very EPIC moment of Gundam 00 S2 Episode 18 ...... May I present..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpRRRNOMrcM ^_^:lol::ph34r:

Edited by grss1982

Time for another week of find-another-frakin-stream-to-watch-cuz-you-people-are-crowding-the-place.

1st half

-Klaus shoots back with his SMG.

-Everyone goes underground in the safehouse

-Marina doesn't take a gun. Stupid girl.

-Soma's in badass mode

-00 Raiser goes Trans-AM and dis-arms Revive, or Hiling...I can't tell, stupid keyhole.

-HAL is back baby!!! Slices up A-LAWS with the beam shield.

-STOP LOUISE!!!!

-That light...

2nd half

-00 Raiser grabbed Louise's Ahead...Saji and Louise go to a "happy" place to Newtype talk.

-Saji: Please stop. Louise: I can't. CB killed my family. And Saji gives her a big hug.

-And Andrei breaks up the talk. Jerk.

-Virtue vs. Revive. Tiera goes Trans-AM and gives her the 6-arm and Seraphim treatment. Revive is caught.

-Soma goes mad on Andrei. Al pulls her back though.

-And here we go again with Graham showing up at the last few minutes of the show. Thankfully he does nothing.

-Back to Marina and Shirin. We are Katharon now.

-Saji's in the emo room.

-Andrei: Peris is with CB, Louise is jacked up. F*CK. Realizes she still likes CB emo-boy.

-Lyle recognizes Revive as Anew.

-Anew is being pinged and got her Innovator programming turned on. Lasse and Desu go WTF? Sopranos Ending. Again. Lasse may have bit the GN particles.

Epilogue/Next Week

-Ribbons: 00 Gundam is a great thing ain't it.

-Wang's ship is stuck. Veda has taken over the controls.

-Ribbons slaps Regene. Silly Innovator. Guess the gig is up.

-Nena takes her revenge on Wang. Throne Drei was hidden inside the MA. Drei blows up the ship. Wang and Hong Long death unconfirmed cuz he jumped on top of her and stuff blew up around them. Then ship went boom as Nena kept shooting.

-Revive tries to escape. Or maybe it's Anew. Soma vs. Anew with Desu as a hostage.

You forgot to mention that Hal is back for a while after it was exposed by TransAm Raiser and cut an Ahead in half with it pincer, boy I love his maniac laugh. I want Hal back and Marina dead:ph34r:

Edited by Morpheus

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2038.jpg

"Zankoukuna tenshi no you niii...." :lol:

Man.... ep 19 full of emo ppl.....the emo factor was ramped up here. Guess it only gets more as the episodes continue.

And finally Anew is being controlled by the Innovators.

LASSE!! NOOOOO!!!!

Wang Liu Mei finally die due to Nena? I'd expect her to kick the bucket but not like this.

The real MVP of this episode is Tieria/Seravee. Not only did it pwn the crapdessa Mk. II with its hidden arm h4x... but locking down the pod with Seraphim was just epic XD. Also enjoyed seeing Somarie and Hal both going berserk.

Edited by Ghost Train

What's to keep The Innovators from activating Tieria like they did to Anew?

According to a translation of a magazine (can't really remember the source), Innovator twins can communicate with each other using QBW. With the exception of Ribbons, who created them, it seems that only one of the twin can do the brain trick with another one, hence why it's Revive who get 'captured' (since he is the twin of Anew), instead of Hilling.

As of why didn't Ribbons doing the same thing with Tieria is beyond me. Perhaps it got to do with his arrogance and distrust to Regene, Tieria's twin.

Morpheus: LOL. That will make Grah... Bushido very happy indeed. :lol:

EDIT: Here's the translation I'm talking about: http://news.cosmic-era.com/?p=101〈=en

Edited by Sulendil Ang

According to a translation of a magazine (can't really remember the source), Innovator twins can communicate with each other using QBW. With the exception of Ribbons, who created them, it seems that only one of the twin can do the brain trick with another one, hence why it's Revive who get 'captured' (since he is the twin of Anew), instead of Hilling.

As of why didn't Ribbons doing the same thing with Tieria is beyond me. Perhaps it got to do with his arrogance and distrust to Regene, Tieria's twin.

Morpheus: LOL. That will make Grah... Bushido very happy indeed. :lol:

EDIT: Here's the translation I'm talking about: http://news.cosmic-era.com/?p=101〈=en

Maybe tieria is no longer connected to veda?

We still don't know what kind of range are we talking about in terms of QBW. It seems only people in the immediate viscinity can feel another's brainwaves/presence. Anew is usually pretty far away when she gets "pinged" so does the Innovators have some kinda neural fold network ala Frontier? :lol:

And if Ribbonz wanted 00 so much, why didn't he just snipe Setsuna and kill him off when he had the chance rather than getting Ali to shoot Setsuna in the arm? Would've saved Ribbonz tonnes of trouble in retrieving 00. Veda's calculations were screwed up again? XD

Edited by wolfx

Maybe tieria is no longer connected to veda?

We still don't know what kind of range are we talking about in terms of QBW. It seems only people in the immediate viscinity can feel another's brainwaves/presence. Anew is usually pretty far away when she gets "pinged" so does the Innovators have some kinda neural fold network ala Frontier? :lol:

And if Ribbonz wanted 00 so much, why didn't he just snipe Setsuna and kill him off when he had the chance rather than getting Ali to shoot Setsuna in the arm? Would've saved Ribbonz tonnes of trouble in retrieving 00. Veda's calculations were screwed up again? XD

Yeah, that makes sense. Tieria didn't have access to Veda. I think it's safe to presume that it's how Ribbons is able to communicate to the Innovators even if they're not his twins. :)

Well, I think QBW's range varies between people. I think being somewhat a superhuman, Innovators (at least, that between Ribbons and other Innovators) are able to communicate using QBW for a long distance, as seen in numerous cases, although I suspect Veda played a role in this.

And just like every evil genius out there, I think Ribbons is a bit arrogant and have a tendency to think he's the all knowing being and is always correct. That, and his dependency on Veda is making his brain a bit dull. :p Case in point: look how his reaction when he first see 00 Raiser.