Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

Great episode! More Itano circus than Macross :p Ribbons isn't dead? was that revealed in the preview? maybe he transfered to another body ala Grace O'Connor?

My theory: I think he has installed himself into VEDA itself and will have complete control over mass production Ali/Bring Innovators through the Trial System.

Wasn't there a bunch of Ribbons clone at the end of S1? He'll be back because I don't think it's that easy to get rid of him.

No....those were the innovators.

There's only Hilling that seems to closely resemble Ribbons.

Mass produced Bring -> Innovator Red Shirt :lol:

I wonder what kind of grunt unit those clones will used......GN drive Balls? :lol:

Crossing finger for next episode for this scene

Marina transport is attacked by Ali and ripped to pieces by his fangs. Only the children survived.

BTW, Kataron flags were equipped with rail guns right? That explains why they can shoot through the anti-beam cloud. I just realized the biggest weakness in CB mobile suits are they depend too much on GN particle powered weapons.

BTW, Kataron flags were equipped with rail guns right? That explains why they can shoot through the anti-beam cloud. I just realized the biggest weakness in CB mobile suits are they depend too much on GN particle powered weapons.

Considering the people they are facing are using GN-backed armor which, as we've seen in season 1, is near impervious to conventional weapons, it's not like they have much of a choice.

Any bets on who's gonna pilot the O Gundam?

I'm thinking Graham, since his Masarao got de-armed, and he's the only other pilot left with no effective mecha. Still, I'd very much like to see his Masarao in action again.

Maybe... Feldt? She hasn't really done much this season.

Speaking of which... I wonder what happened to Ali Al-Saachez...

Paint it in Azadistan colors, swap the rifle for a giant speaker pod, and rename it to "GN Sound Force Gundam 0" ... give keys to Marina

"LISTEEN TO MAH SONG!"

In that case, giving it to Patrick would be a mercy-kill. :lol:

Both the archer and 0 use a "particle storage tank". No drive just a mere battery that needs to be recharged.

Which makes you wonder if there's any performance diff between the tanks and the GN drives since we don't ever see GN Archer losing power...and it can match the Arios in performance. Just probably can't Trans AM.

I had this really messed up idea about Gundam 00's end and tie it to the 30th anniversary celebration.

... So A-laws, innovators, etc are defeated, and a new tamer Federation government emerges. GN Technology is ordered destroyed and its knowledge sealed. Because Celestial Being / Katharon / Coup Faction still have to "pay for their crimes" so to speak, they are banished from Earth, and start instead to build colonies. Many years pass, and the colonies prosper...The exiled faction (basically what's left over of CB, Katharon, Coup faction) under a new visionary leader unite, and unveil a new flag:

fic_gzn3.gif

The numerous space battles fought during CB's interventions with the 00-Raiser had unknowingly propagated subtle genetic mutations in the thousands of soldiers who were exposed to the GN effects during combat. The mutations were reflected in the germ lining and passed itself to future generations.

At around the same time, a scientist stumbles upon the secret files containing blueprints and designs for a machine called the 0-Gundam. It is now Universal Century 0060.

Yea I know, I probably violated a thousand lines of Gundam canonicity with my silly story :p... but it's fun to dream.

So yea... /flame on

Edited by Ghost Train

How did they manage to wipe the memories of the whole earth on the existence of gundam and mobile suits in less than 100 years? :lol:

A combination of:

Retcon + Anime Magic + Desu + Corn Starch

... subs can't be released soon enough for the latest

How did they manage to wipe the memories of the whole earth on the existence of gundam and mobile suits in less than 100 years? :lol:

They same way that everyone forgot about Jedi in Star Wars in less than 20 years time.

Edited by kanedaestes

OMG, its a killing field.....I let Azrael explain the rest.....

I didn't watch it till morning. I'm not staying up an extra hour just to watch it. Okay, maybe for the series finale but not this week or next week. :blink: We're you waiting for my commentary????

It wasn't a killing field,

well okay, maybe for all the MP kamikaze Innovators in Gagas

but otherwise, it was a demolition derby. As for Patrick

a small object blasted away just after everything exploded so I don't think Team-

RocketPatrick is dead. Down for the count, but not dead

Man, when I saw those clones I thought f**k that, couldnl't believe it. Pity that Patrick Died, in the end he was a serious guy after all, just putting on an act cause he was the insecure type. . .but the staff may be just screwing with our heads just like last season, so he'll probably turn up at the end and the first thing that he'll get is a punch to the kisser by Katie.

ok...using Bring clones with TRANS-AMABLE GN Drives, as missiles is horrendously horrible writing. It didn't take much for A-LAWs to put the Ptolemaios in a pinch...i'm sure maybe only a handful of clones could've done as good a job.....but sending a few thousands as missiles is really.....

:ph34r:

Ptoleimaios can TRANS-AM with no GN drive on board? Am i missing something here?

Seravee was as useless as ever...but probably planned i suppose. Also confirms that the Seravee's cockpit is on Seraphim Gundam.

Lockon's new rifle bits did nothing but just to collide with Ali's Fangs.....

Celestial Being, the colony ship....and it has an asteroid shell (why?) with a giant momento mori...why do i have a feeling this ship will be dropped on earth if all else fails?

Ok sure there was loadsa explosions this episode but I can't say i'm very impressed by the writing......

Episode 2(3): "Attack of the Clones"

I've got the feeling that the writers of Gundam 00 have been taking classes from Lucas <_<

Anyhow, many explosions, a few possible casualties among the extras: nothing confirmed as we haven't seen any corpses except Relenes.

Bit of Deja vu with previous Gundam series: attack on the last enemy bastion in which the crazy villian tries to change the future of mankind. By the way the CB kind of looks like a "Death Star Light" with super laser (Lucas again I'm sure).

I'm not sure if the series is intended as a comedy but entertaining it sure is.

I was really put off by the kamikaze Trans-Am Gagas--- what a waste of MS! If you had a thousand clone MS you could spare like a hundred to tie up each gundam instead of wasting all of them in a head on dash! Otoh, looks like (almost) all the Gundams will be destroyed again leaving the GN drives just like at the end of the third season. Will Ali kill Lockon a second time? It would be delicious if that could happen!

I was really put off by the kamikaze Trans-Am Gagas--- what a waste of MS! If you had a thousand clone MS you could spare like a hundred to tie up each gundam instead of wasting all of them in a head on dash! Otoh, looks like (almost) all the Gundams will be destroyed again leaving the GN drives just like at the end of the third season. Will Ali kill Lockon a second time? It would be delicious if that could happen!

:rolleyes:

lol1i.jpg

ponyo.jpg

Edited by wolfx