Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

Found this at SRW News:

Seravee's secret?.....

That's what people have been expecting. It will be a while till we get our answer though. I'm still waiting for Nadleeh 2 to show up.

Caught up with episode 13 and the threads. Looks like Saji and Louise are rushing towards their doom. Still the series has shown to be able to surpass Gundam stereotypes so maybe...

Bit of a shame they got involved with the A-law/CB fight, seems a tad forced imo. I liked them better as plain kids that commented and experienced the results of the CB interventions on normal people. This and the merging of the known world into the Federation made the show a bit more abstract and further away from reality. But that could be intentional of the writers to show that the world is changing.

How dare they and Chief Bowman means how dare they not show a new episode this week, have they lost there minds, this show is like crack, once you start you can't stop. One of the worst days in history, lol. :p

Not when they told everybody last week. :p I made use of it and went to sleep early. :p

Not when they told everybody last week. :p I made use of it and went to sleep early. :p

:D It's good to know you got your sleep :D , I did know that they would pull a Mac F on us last week, I'm just talking $h!t, but the wait is killer, so to kill time I decide to watch G Gundam......Gundam Fight All Set....Ready....Gooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That alleged Seravee 2nd mode is so retarded. So... it can fight... backwards :unsure: ?

The 2nd half can't start soon enough. I hope Bushido Bob's new suit makes its debut soon.

Heh heh, yeah, to cover its back side cuz it's so big...it takes forever to turn around and make that 180 turn.

Or, haven't you guys figured it out yet? All four gundams in Trans-Am mode plus the 00 Raiser will Trans-Form :) in one big gestalt !!!

Heh heh, oh come on...that would be a funny twist. Then all the fans will be like, "oh wtf?"

Heh heh, yeah, to cover its back side cuz it's so big...it takes forever to turn around and make that 180 turn.

Or, haven't you guys figured it out yet? All four gundams in Trans-Am mode plus the 00 Raiser will Trans-Form :) in one big gestalt !!!

Heh heh, oh come on...that would be a funny twist. Then all the fans will be like, "oh wtf?"

GN-Archer and Arios will for the leg, Cerubim and Seravee will form the arm, 00 will be the head, the main body is the Ptolemy 2, and the main pilot is Milena.

I can see saji and lousie going more of a 0080 Shira Amarda and Anne route. They have always been there to reflect the changes in the world and how war changes people. Its logical that the fate they are bound to have is one in which Louise's anger has consumed her and spit her out, while saji in his ignorance allows it to happen hoping for the old louise. By the end of the story they will both be a lot more mature, and it will reflect very highly on the director's yarn spinning ability.

I can see saji and lousie going more of a 0080 Shira Amarda and Anne route. They have always been there to reflect the changes in the world and how war changes people. Its logical that the fate they are bound to have is one in which Louise's anger has consumed her and spit her out, while saji in his ignorance allows it to happen hoping for the old louise. By the end of the story they will both be a lot more mature, and it will reflect very highly on the director's yarn spinning ability.

Personally I hope Saji dies and that awaken's Louise. I just do not see any happy ending for those two if we are remotely following the tears in space Gundam tragedies standard set since 0079. Saji is too much like Katz from Z Gundam not even an idealist, just naive to a fault.

do you guys think the strike freedom gundam is a better fighting machine than the gundam 00 raiser?...and is the RX-93 Nu the strongest machine out of all gundams? what do you guys think?

And as strong as the Strike was I do not think it is stronger then the NuGundam from Char's Counterattack. The bloody thing responded to mere thoughts and still allowed the pilot to stay sane unlike the Camille's Zeta (which I think is stronger than the Strike). As for the 00 Raiser vs Strike, hard to say we haven't seen the full capabilities of the Raiser yet.

Forgot how much Keyhole sucks...

http://www.freshverse.com/tv.php#live is a bit better.

-Innovators (and new Innovator mech) were waiting for CB to blow up MM.

-New OP is...meh. Tiera vs Ali!!!!!! 6-arms+sabers vs 4 limbs+sabers

-Nena says "Hi" to Setsuna. Setsuna flys away....Her reply? Jerk.

-Ian wakes up to a great scene. And then he realizes that there's a hole right next to sickbay. Plotemy crash landed in the mountains.

-Ian complaining about how many repairs he's going to have to do and complaining.

-Sumeragi is apologizing to Al. Getting her involved in the fight.

-Lyle is phoning Kathron.

-Anew intros herself to Lyle. Lyle intros himself to Anew...as Lyle Dylandy.

-Saji is going emo. Again.

-00 lands where MM fired. And look who he sees. ALI!!!!

-Marina is singing a song with the kids. Sounds better than the new OP theme despite being a children's song.

-Ali lures Setsuna back home.

-Ali wants to talk to Setsuna. Ribbons shows up. You know...Setuna could have killed Ali right there...

-Ribbons confirms to the non-novel/manga reading crowd that he was 0 Gundam's pilot. Confirms the manga/novels as true.

-Ali protects Ribbons. Setsuna takes one in the arm.

-Setsuna runs.

-Ali/Setsuna fight!

-Um... that blood is spreading under the flight suit, Setsuna.

-Innovators have found Plotemy.

-Seravee ain't exactly a CQC suit..especially against Garazzo. Al is taking on Gadessa.

-Seravee is detaches the back. Yes I said detach the back. Seraphim Gundam. With a new head and everything. And he kills the Innovator. Ribbons cries "H4x".

-00 goes Trans-am on Ali. Arche Gundam loses lots of parts and Ali ejects and runs.

-Of all the fraking times to hear Marina sing....Setsuna could have finished Ali right there. GAWD DAMMIT.

-Louise is getting a new Mobile Armor.

-Mr. Bushido's new MS is a combo of his Ahead and his GN Flag. And I was just getting use to his Ahead.

-Billy rips up his pic of Sumeragi.

Next week:

-Setsuna is still lost...I think he should have listen to Nena...

I wonder if

Anew know she's got bug in her brain since the Innovator are following her quantum brainwave to find Ptolemy. Also lol at Seraphim detaching from Seravee, I bet Tiera resist himself saying "peek a Boo"

:lol:

I don't think Marie is the kinda girl who wear's pink.

Yeah but she used to use a Tieren Taozi that was.

Suddenly I like the previous two openings a lot better. . . .

Edited by kensei

Just read the synopsis of episode 14 over at http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2009/01/11...age-2/#comments and this one caught my attention:

-When the song stopped Setsuna from completely destroying the Arche Gundam, I had flashbacks of Macross… It’s a shame too because I was rooting for him to kill Ali Al Saachez.

Shades of Macross? :ph34r:

Forgot how much Keyhole sucks...

http://www.freshverse.com/tv.php#live is a bit better.

Snip.....

-Of all the fraking times to hear Marina sing....Setsuna could have finished Ali right there. GAWD DAMMIT.

-Louise is getting a new Mobile Armor.

First Point: Same as above. :ph34r:

Second Point: I hope it is'nt something named: "NZ-333 α Azieru (Alpha Azieru)" :lol:

Edited by grss1982

Finally...........All is right with the world once again, 00 is back in full effect. Great episode, excpet for the new intro, it's worst song on god's green earth. Those sneaky Innovators was waiting for CB after the destruction of MM. Ian's awaken moment was priceless. Ali is such a badazz, landing the Arche Gundam in style. What a surprise to find out that 0 Gundam pilot was Ribbons, a absolute shocker. Tieria pull a some what Innovator move by detacting from Seravee to reveal a Gundam. GOSH(Insert Napoleon Dynamite), Setsuna had Ali azz, he probably pissed his pants with the fear of death in his face. Last the not least, the moment I have been waiting for since the end of last season.....The MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT in anime entertainment today......The "MASURAO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Chief Guld Goa Bowman

The MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT in anime entertainment today.....The MASURAO

has a hidden trick up its sleeve. Could Professor Eifman figure out the TRANS-AM ability of the GN Drives.

I love the fact this isn't just another roody poo mobile suit that Mr. Bushido is piloting, even though the Sakigake wasn't no slouch itself. The Masurao vs. 00 Gun...no, 00-Rasier could have the greatest mobile suit battle in Mobile Suit Gundam history, on par with Wing Zero vs. Epyon, Master Gundam vs. God Gundam and of course for you old gundam fans Nu Gundam vs. Sazabi.

Edited by Chief Guld Goa Bowman

I wonder if

Anew know she's got bug in her brain since the Innovator are following her quantum brainwave to find Ptolemy. Also lol at Seraphim detaching from Seravee, I bet Tiera resist himself saying "peek a Boo"

:lol:

And to think someone on this thread was so against the idea that she didn't know she was a sleeper agent. :rolleyes:

*shows smug "I told you so face" *

Well they'll say "she's putting up an act" but whatever.

New OP is meh....as everyone said. Doesn't feel gundammy at all.

Seraphim Gundam..... ppl at 2chan were very close. So now Tiera has a remote control 2nd Gundam to control? What a way to improve on funnels eh....lets have a psy-commu funnel in the form of a Gundam! I just wonder how the TRANS-AM is activated on both halves of Seravee though....and where does the cockpit reside, on Seravee or Seraphim?

This episode was QUALITYYYY in some parts. :wacko:

Ian's "NANDA KORIAHHHH" was classic win.

Lockon and Allelujah were pretty much given the shaft this episode.....

MASURAO is sexiest enemy mecha ever..... that I would pay money for the plamodel.

1 Innovator

died

....seeing "Amuro" annoyed makes me happy.