Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

LOL...did 00 just do a Zegapain? ZEGAPAIN 00, ENTANGLE!!! Quantum teleportation!

PS: Strangely this was the initial idea I had for the new Macross ship before Frontier was named. Where several cap ships will gattai and do quick short distance folds/teleportations to disrupt enemy positions. :lol:

:lol:

I'm so glad Saji didn't pull a Katz...or i'll RAGEEEEE!!!

The way Andrei talks to Louise reminds me of Floyd from CG.....

It didn't occur to me though it did sounded familiar. I was like "That guy sounds familiar....and more so this episode.....where have i heard him" until i read your comment. :lol:

Hi guys, I couldn't find a translation of the episode 13 preview. Anyone who could help?

EDIT: Found it:

Celestial Being, mentally prepared for death, had commenced the mission to destroy the orbital weapon. Next time, Battle to Capture Memento Mori.

This is the true meaning of being a Gundam Meister.

Edited by mike_s_6

I feel sorry for Louise,

now she thinks Saji betrays her, she misunderstood why Saji is in CB by relating Saji is Setsuna neighbour and she think Saji is CB member since the beginning and directly involved with her parents murder.

The way Andrei talks to Louise reminds me of Floyd from CG since

they share the same VA? Maybe someday Andrei will dance awkwardly in Count Pudding style

That was pretty cold-hearted of Louise to delete all those pictures of her and Saji. She definitely needs to be snapped back to her senses.

At least this time, Saji realizes that he is about to make a big mistake before he actually acted on it.

Why do I get the sinking suspicion that Louise manages to kill Saji and then she finds out the real circumstances of why Saji is in CB. :ph34r:

Seems too cliched, right?

Usually characters like Louise and Saji both die...one killing the other than the other dying much later.

Saji seems to be playing a bit of the role of Katsu and Louise a hint of...oh damn her name escapes me but if you've seen Zeta Gundam you'll get it.

I kind of hope neither of them die, but you never know.

Argh.... been out of town and can't dl the episodes from here as I didn't bring my laptop. Got some catching up to do when I get back in the New Years <_<... must... resist... spoilers

Youtube has the episodes up, IIRC.

Wow, personally I think 00 as a franchise and series is so much better than what SEED/DESTINY could do. They're just pissed cause of the lack of pretty boys.....they're there, they're just not emo enough for their taste.

A little Christmas reading for you:

Gundam 00 Director Hurt by Net Bashing (warning site contains NSFW images)

He shouldn't worry what the haters and punk azz fan boys think, this series is a BEHEMOTH. The best series since Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, long live Treize Khushrenada!

Who will be piloting GN Archer? Or is it piloted by Haro or an AI? :huh:

What is the last time I saw a Haro piloting an MS, maybe from Victory, in 00 I can understand that LockOn need Haro as a copilot and however 00-raiser conveniently also have a Haro as a co-pilot (since Saji is not a seasoned combat pilot?).

He shouldn't worry what the haters and punk azz fan boys think, this series is a BEHEMOTH. The best series since Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, long live Treize Khushrenada!

Most are probably the kiddies on 2ch or the repliers on the blogs. The way I see it is, if these critics want Gundam their way, they should go out and do their own Gundam. But I don't see that happening so :p

Who will be piloting GN Archer? Or is it piloted by Haro or an AI? :huh:

What is the last time I saw a Haro piloting an MS, maybe from Victory, in 00 I can understand that LockOn need Haro as a copilot and however 00-raiser conveniently also have a Haro as a co-pilot (since Saji is not a seasoned combat pilot?).

We're not sure. There's a chance that Marie could be joining Al on the battlefield.

Found a unflooded live stream. Good thing next week is a New Year's special. Keyhole is flooded.

1st half

-Gadessa 2 starts picking off left over Katharon fleet after MM does its damage.

-A-LAWS are waiting and we have a big silly MS fight. Watch the slaughter.

-CB to the rescue. Setsuna tells Katharon to move aside and just keep 'em busy.

-Gadessa seems too dependent on the big gun. Lost sight of 00 Raiser.

-Nena spying on Wang.

-Wang passes along the plans for Memento Mori to CB. They find a weak spot.

-Marie talks to Saji about Louise.

-Mission START!!!!

2nd half

-Gadessa vs. 00 Raiser

-Ptolemy is speeding along the orbital ring.

-They're slowly getting pushed into MM's firing arch.

-Arios goes Trans-AM for Plotmey right as MM fires.

-GN Shield Bits!!!

-Arios's Trans-AM and Shield bits go bye bye

-Seravee goes Trans-AM for a Hyper blast. Big ball of energy and Plotmey does a missile storm.

-Which was all for Cherudim to snipe a Trans-Am powered shot.

-Lindt goes bye bye!!!

-Nena distracts while 00-raiser puts the innovator out of commission. Nena does her "peace" sign. Setsuna was the "bait" for the Innovator. Innovator never got to Plotmey.

epilogue/next ep

-They did it!!!! MM becomes a bunch of shooting stars. Children look up and say "wow".

-Sergei meets an old friend who calls him "Bear". Defintely an old friend.

Great episode of mecha destruction, poor Kataron members got blown to space debrie. 00-Rasier went into the battlefield and laid the smackdown on A-Laws and Innovator candy azzez. The GN Shield Bits for Cherudim is a definite improvement over the Dynames. It was like the shields were playing pong. Have the writers lost there mind in not having Mr. Bushido pass along his weekly words of wisdom, its been too long since we last saw Mr. Bushidoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, but

why did Ptolemy charge from the front? is it better to sneak from the side/behind? So much for Sumeragi strategy...

Because

they could only charge from 2 directions. Any other direction and they would have been caught in MM's arc of fire.

I could be wrong about this, but it almost seemed like it was Nena that passed Memento Mori's technical data to CB instead of Wang.

It was. Joy of live stream is that I can't rewind, listen and write at the same time. :(

Rumor has it that Wang will die by Nena's hands. If you couldn't tell, Nena hasn't been happy with Wang over the past few episodes.

It was. Joy of live stream is that I can't rewind, listen and write at the same time. :(

Rumor has it that Wang will die by Nena's hands. If you couldn't tell, Nena hasn't been happy with Wang over the past few episodes.

I can definitely see that happening, this was great episode.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nena's agenda is to kill Wang and Ali; she doesn't like either of them (Ali for very obvious reasons). Ribbons has something worse than Memento Mori in his deck though I just wonder what it is?

Wow, but

why did Ptolemy charge from the front? is it better to sneak from the side/behind? So much for Sumeragi strategy...

Because

they could only charge from 2 directions. Any other direction and they would have been caught in MM's arc of fire.

What azrael said.

Not sure about Nena vs Wang though. The way I see it, Wang is using Nena to do her work in the future. Nurturing her successor if you will.

Pretty cool episode. For a moment when Ptoleimos went TRANS-AM i thought they went into "Quantumization" ....I guess they just sped off the firing arc and returned to their "trench run".

00 Raiser didn't need to do TRANS-AM this time round. He was at least on par with the Gadessa. Gadessa seems pretty hax though....i wonder if it fought Seravee, who would win.

Pretty awesome episode. I was at the edge of my seat. ^_^

Why do I get the sinking suspicion that Louise manages to kill Saji and then she finds out the real circumstances of why Saji is in CB. :ph34r:

Seems too cliched, right?

Yes but don't be surprised if they use that cliche. I just wish Saji would grow some balls he is such a bloody wuss who fails to acknowledge he has so much blood on his hands directly due to his own selfishness. He is such a damn hypocrite preaching like he is above it all and how everything would be solved if he just got reunited with his love. What a stupid child. Louise is tragic for sure but she is already mentally unstable and a borderline basket case. My money is on her getting mercy killed like Rosamarie from Z Gundam or best case like Quess who was Bright's idiot son Noa in Char's Counterattack. Why does it seem that in almost all of the Gundam series there has to a stupid kid who ends up getting themselves killed over love or unrequited love? :huh:

Overall I definitely like the direction they are going in pitting each of the strategist against one another so it isn't just mindless battles one after another. So far the 00 series IMO is much more well written with good character developments compared to the teen angst ridden, shojo horny ladden series Seed. I am really interested to see how the writers intend to develop the growing conflicts between A-Laws and the Innovators. So far so good! ^_^

Edited by Fortress_Maximus

Yes but don't be surprised if they use that cliche. I just wish Saji would grow some balls he is such a bloody wuss who fails to acknowledge he has so much blood on his hands directly due to his own selfishness. He is such a damn hypocrite preaching like he is above it all and how everything would be solved if he just got reunited with his love.

That was the whole point of Saji stopping himself from going out after 00-Raiser went Trans-AM. If he didn't stop himself, he would have caused another mess.

That was the whole point of Saji stopping himself from going out after 00-Raiser went Trans-AM. If he didn't stop himself, he would have caused another mess.

Yes and no. The way I saw that scene is Saji is MERELY beginning to realize his selfish actions have adverse consequences on others; but, he still does NOT realize that he cannot remain so bloody naive and isolationist about his actions and views on the war. IMO Saji needs to mature, the child seriously does not understand how there is no ideal solution(s) to resolve the conflicts w/the war and how reuniting w/Louise will not "solve" anything. If the writers follow the character trend from Z Gundam for Katz Kobayashi's "doomed relationship" with Sarah Zabiarov, Saji will end up dead sooner than later.

Yes and no. The way I saw that scene is Saji is MERELY beginning to realize his selfish actions have adverse consequences on others; but, he still does NOT realize that he cannot remain so bloody naive and isolationist about his actions and views on the war. IMO Saji needs to mature, the child seriously does not understand how there is no ideal solution(s) to resolve the conflicts w/the war and how reuniting w/Louise will not "solve" anything. If the writers follow the character trend from Z Gundam for Katz Kobayashi's "doomed relationship" with Sarah Zabiarov, Saji will end up dead sooner than later.

But I think Saji is much more "wiser" than Katz, Katz is just an impulsive newtype-wannabe brat while Saji actually improving himself. So now we will get a Hercules-Bear team? ^_^ .

BTW, IIRC the satelite weapon seems to be fixed in one place, so I assume it was built over the mid-eastern area (Azadistan etc).

But I think Saji is much more "wiser" than Katz, Katz is just an impulsive newtype-wannabe brat while Saji actually improving himself. So now we will get a Hercules-Bear team? ^_^ .

BTW, IIRC the satelite weapon seems to be fixed in one place, so I assume it was built over the mid-eastern area (Azadistan etc).

Isn't that what the rails are for? To move the weapon around the earth?

just saw s2 ep13 for the third time, and twice for ep12. this show needs more of these types of episodes, more action and less whining and crying, and all that redundant self reflection stuff.

i'm guessing bandai will release a 1/60 DX version of the 00 raiser ... and i just bought the 1/60 exia. bandai did this last time with the freedom gundam, and then next thing you know comes the strike freedom.

do you guys think the strike freedom gundam is a better fighting machine than the gundam 00 raiser?...and is the RX-93 Nu the strongest machine out of all gundams? what do you guys think? i'd like to get one of these in 1/60 form to go along with the OG RX-78 as a dedication to gundam.

After seeing Shinji mopping for Louise, I just wish Chidori Kaname from Full Metal Panic to just swat him over the head to snap him out of it. (Alright, that thought was a little violent)

Well, that goes for Setsuna too for not realizing Marina's feeling towards him. :lol: