VF-11 in 1/72 scale

mechaninac

Count me in for one Jessee..

Like I stated before I have the recast of the retpuu one(or maybe clum-M since I have the boosters and fast packs) but I like to have the rockets and missiles along with it...

..but most importanly what i really want is the canopy. My ferrets got a paw on the kit and I can't find it...may be valkyrie can do that one.

So...here is the question...who would want one? I have no idea on the price, but based on the number of pieces ( a ton! )and a 10-15 kit run its probably in the $65=$75 range. If I can get enough confirmed people who want it Ill get off my arse and either do it or make a deal with Valkyrie.

If Valkyrie recasts it, I'm in. The VF-4 recast I bought from him is stunning, and I'd have no objections paying $75 (maybe more) for one of these. I don't have as much faith as others that Hasegawa will get around to this one (they'd have already done it if they were going to, methinks), so bring it on.

Your confidence is appreciated, Batou :)

I'm thinking if I did it, I'd break it up into three sets. The base VF-11 fighter as one kit, then the FAST Pack and booster rockets as add-on kits. That way you only're not paying for lotsa parts you don't want/need. Kinda like the VF-4's gerwalk parts set (even though that was a dismal failure :p )

But like I said before, no pressure, Jessee. I've got a few Tect kits to keep me busy for a while anyway :)

I'm quite certain I'd put in for 1 complete set. :D

Valkyrie's VF-4 recasts look great. Unfortunately, I got busy on another project before I could get to them, but soon. By the way, I don't recall having seen any of those recast VF-4s built and posted yet. Did I miss them?

• 4 weeks later...
I am in for one vf-11 when the time comes

Those are my sentiments exactly. The VF-11 just begs for the Hasegawa treatment, and a mass produced injection molded kit would be a few orders of magnitude cheaper than a resisn one.

Come on Hasegawa...hop to it!

Patience... :D

But if you need something to tide you over while you're waiting, my VF-4 recasts are now available once again :p

I finished re-molding pretty much the whole kit yesterday.

And just for all you VF-11 lovers, my current recast project is also a VF-11. It's just not a 1/72.

But I think a lot of you will like it anyway :)

Patience... :D

But if you need something to tide you over while you're waiting, my VF-4 recasts are now available once again :p

I finished re-molding pretty much the whole kit yesterday.

And just for all you VF-11 lovers, my current recast project is also a VF-11. It's just not a 1/72.

But I think a lot of you will like it anyway :)

Provided it's not a full armour variant, count me in!

I know it's heresy, but I don't much care for the armour versions.... GBP, armoured Gerwalk, whatever...