My first Macross Figure

micheal

I refuse to call it a toy because who spends 300 for somthing they play with...not me lol.. anyway here is the pics of my first figure 1/60th yf-19. The 1/48 VF-1S Roy Weathering Edition will go on the top whenever that arrives in the mail. Now i just need to wait for the Weathered Hikaru and Ill be a happy camper :D

HPIM0241.jpg

HPIM0233.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Congrats!

I always considered the 1/60 YF-19 to be the first REAL Yamato figure I bought.

Earlier, I did get the 1/72 YF-21, VF-11B and 1/60 v.1 VE-1 - but I never really felt as blown away as when I opend the 1/60 YF-19 and that really started me down the road of collecting Yamato with a passion:)

Also - congrats on a lovely glass display stand! It's good to see that you're a person who prepares ahead.

Pete

Congratulations~!

Not so long ago i also bought my first one :p Welcome to the club :D Now you'll be only thinking to get more and more of Yammies :p

I also just started collecting these Macross figures about a month ago and it is an addiction! I feel sorry for crack addicts. I have been a long time fan and I wish I kept my toys from the 80's but these Yamato figures are becoming a good replacement. I have already spent almost couple thousand on most of these figures but it's woth it.

post-10468-1229199254_thumb.jpg

post-10468-1229199610_thumb.jpg

post-10468-1229201058_thumb.jpg

post-10468-1229201070_thumb.jpg

post-10468-1229201080_thumb.jpg

I bought a few of these from members of MW and I am still ictching for more. Please someone help me with this addiction :wacko:

I also just started collecting these Macross figures about a month ago and it is an addiction! I feel sorry for crack addicts. I have been a long time fan and I wish I kept my toys from the 80's but these Yamato figures are becoming a good replacement. I have already spent almost couple thousand on most of these figures but it's woth it.

I bought a few of these from members of MW and I am still ictching for more. Please someone help me with this addiction :wacko:

Wooow... only started a month ago. Nice collections!

Good luck to your wallet. :lol:

I started my macross 'toy' collections just over a year now... my wallet hurts. So many toys come in recent months. ^_^

I refuse to call it a toy because who spends 300 for somthing they play with...not me lol.. anyway here is the pics of my first figure 1/60th yf-19. The 1/48 VF-1S Roy Weathering Edition will go on the top whenever that arrives in the mail. Now i just need to wait for the Weathered Hikaru and Ill be a happy camper :D

Thanks for looking!

weathered 1S's next, wow... i do admire your lofty standards and your planning ahead... you really know what you want.

bring out the FoldBooster and FPs for your 19! ^_^

Wooow... only started a month ago. Nice collections!

Good luck to your wallet. :lol:

I started my macross 'toy' collections just over a year now... my wallet hurts. So many toys come in recent months. ^_^

yea, but who cares about wallet actually :p just bring'em in ~! :D

Haha wow... just amazing! I'm kinda resisting getting any 1/48s because I'm already collecting in 3 scales-- the 1/60s, 1/72 model kits (which fits in so nicely with my older fighter models that I just can't give it up, and I find some pleasure in building) and the Bandai 1/100s when they come out (because of the variety that will be available)

weathered 1S's next, wow... i do admire your lofty standards and your planning ahead... you really know what you want.

bring out the FoldBooster and FPs for your 19! ^_^

i would if i could figure out how to install them, and what type of battery does the fold booster take?

i would if i could figure out how to install them, and what type of battery does the fold booster take?

They use 3 x L44 batteries-- the same kind that is used in Scientific calculators. You should be able to get it at any stationery store. There are covers on the dorsal section of the YF-19 that you have to pull out, then the supports for the fold boosters should fit right in!