The Best and Worst of 2008....

taksraven

Best Anime Series – N/A. I pretty much retired from anime last year. Will probably pick up Macross Frontier later this year.

Worst Anime SeriesGolgo 13. Boring-ass episodes and lackluster music.

Best Anime Film – N/A

Worst Anime Film – N/A

Best Non-Anime TV series Dexter

Worst Non-Anime TV series Knight Rider. Nothing can suck as much as Team Knight Rider, but this show is just very close.

Best Non-Anime Film – See, this is a tough one. The Dark Knight because I expected it, and Iron Man because I didn't expect it at all.

Worst Non-Anime Film Resiklo. If you thought Transmorphers and G-Saviour were the worst mecha/robot films ever made, you haven't seen this Philippine made heap of garbage.

Best Album Dark Passion Play by Nightwish. It was so awesome to discover the band, see them live and meet them in person in a span of just four months.

Honorable Mention: Somewhere Back in Time: The Best of 1980-1989 by Iron Maiden

Worst Album – Anything that came out on the Pop category (The Block by New Kids on the Block, etc.).

Best Game – (tie) Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour. Yeah, it's hard to like both, but let's face it - both games are equally fun.

Worst Game Rock Revolution. Proof that Konami doesn't care.