Hyper Armored Block 003 - TRex

SpaceCowboy

Not remotely macross related, but Yamato related, so I thought people on this board might know something.

Anyone know anything about this. The mech looks cool, but I don't know what they mean by "build your own mech". Any thoughts? Does anyone know in what way you can interchange parts or what future accessories are coming out for it?

http://www.tmpanime.com/index.php?main_pag...roducts_id=2357

My understanding is in the future there will be additional parts that can be purchased to customize it. Unsure what exactly will be available for this in the future other then obviously weapon packages. I have it on pre order from Twin Moons. I can't wait to see what will be available for this in the future.

Yeah, after seeing these things ... during my college years I've thought about creating these figures that you can update and add armor later on with future releases. Props for the 1980s Centurions influence, Max Ray, being my first action figure...stolen from me while still at the mall.

Well anyway, it will be interesting and partly exciting to see how Yamato market these and see if a show will be made out of it.

Yamato, do you need mecha toy designers or concept artists? Let me know what I need to show to get contracted artwork for you. Heh.

• 2 months later...