Booster

Rodavan

Dat and Brian76

Thanks guys ,always nice to get a good word from the "old " timers

AncientAngel - thanks , never give up , never surrender , redid the booster body 4 times before I was happy .....

Started on the rail , so I can finish the bottom of the booster :wacko:

post-736-1233123280_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rodavan

AncientAngel - yes , more guys doing models for Macross .

Redoing tracks , a friend commented that it is too plain and that I shouldl like Catepillar tracks , so Iam busy redoing them ..... going to be a while :lol:

Edited by Rodavan

The crawler design is very good , but I don't like the idea of a ladeer sticking out and over the track , so I am have been playing with alternatives , here is one , I also got a friend to do quick poser dudes so I can check scale .....

Let me know what you think , the covering on the walkway was just to see what it would look like still working on that one ...

post-736-1235369878_thumb.jpg

post-736-1235369893_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure about it. The modifications look pretty good, but from a practical point of view, are not as protective against the explosive forces of the rocket.

Also, that thing must weigh a lot!

Lestat - Yes I agree , the new version will hopfully improve that

So I was "Playing" with ideas on Saterday night , this is just a one of of them .... let me know what you think . I was also playing with idea that the crane/lift must be abel to "move" and not just lift in one direction , I have already had a better idea but that to wait until I have some time .....

Still wonderding why such and very heavy vechile ..... :blink:

post-736-1235975916_thumb.jpg

post-736-1235975929_thumb.jpg

post-736-1235975940_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

With your excellent work its a shame that nobody is willing to produce a game for this kind of model to exist in certainly this gen consoles and P.C's could handle it. It would be pure eye candy.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So it's been a while ....

I like the Macross orange schemes , so I added a bit of dirt . A few textures and materials and off we go ...

maybe too dirty , but i like that look ^_^

let me know what you think ...Valk will be in same colour scheme , just first draft for colour , lots to add

post-736-1263569096_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rodavan