Booster

Rodavan

Great Start!! You have got to share those with us when you're finished. I'm too lazy to make some for my valk :p

I've always wanted to recreate this shot from Final Fantasy: Spirits Within with a valk and booster.

post-247-1228206054_thumb.png

Edited by Brianw76

Can I venture that these two threads may be of use. Both parties are doing similar things and some mutual work would be very beneficial to all involved.

www.macrossworld.com topic 27793

and

www.macrossworld.com topic 28292

I am going to post reference to this in both these threads as I do believe that this could be constructive.

Thanks Brianw76

In 2 days I will be back home , starting work again ... holiday over , but things will be slow so hopefully I can continue with the models I started .

Good to hear you will be modeling soon B))

I spend some time today on the arm ......

post-736-1229625670_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rodavan

Those launch arms, strike pack, and rocket booster are awesome. Chillyche, is he working with you on your project? That's some great stuff.

Rodavan is in the upper echelons of MacrossWorld modeling. He has kindly contributed to Aria.

Rodavan -- if you keep making models we need in Aria, I'm going to have to offer you an official position! I always just assumed you were too busy.

chillyche - I am very busy normally ....

Modeling is just a hobby and for fun .

There are oldtimers here that can model here with best : Doctor Gonzo , Brain76 , Chrono and Datterboy , just to name a few , ask them too , you'd be suprised B))

I forgot how much fun it was to model , shows what a holiday can do you .... :lol:

Edited by Rodavan68

I forgot how much fun it was to model , shows what a holiday can do you .... :lol:

I blew up my computer doing my final for character design class. I haven't been able to touch 3D stuff all break. :angry: But I did get some time to play that Macross game for PSP. :lol: I have a quad core, dual video card machine coming tomorrow so I can warm up with 3D Studio Max before school starts again. I hope I'll still have a chance to work on some Macross models before my break is over.

I blew up my computer doing my final for character design class. I haven't been able to touch 3D stuff all break. :angry: But I did get some time to play that Macross game for PSP. :lol: I have a quad core, dual video card machine coming tomorrow so I can warm up with 3D Studio Max before school starts again. I hope I'll still have a chance to work on some Macross models before my break is over.

Brian -- 3ds Max, eh...?

I just want to say, that's a very sexy model with the launch arm. Thre are plenty of valk models around, but it's this more complicated stuff that gets my blood pumping. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Lestat and chillyche

Been redoing Booster body , it's taken till last night to get somemthing that looks right and will fit correctly on the legs and have some space in between boosters. I will redo little "saddles" on top they look to thick

post-736-1231411211_thumb.jpg

post-736-1231411233_thumb.jpg

Thanks Lestat and chillyche

Been redoing Booster body , it's taken till last night to get somemthing that looks right and will fit correctly on the legs and have some space in between boosters. I will redo little "saddles" on top they look to thick

I really love your stuff man. Good skills, obvious love for the series.

What happened to your scout ship? Ever think of doing something more daunting, like the nupetiet vergnitzs??

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Lestat

My problem is time , real live earn the money so it comes first ...... I did some modeling last night nor much , but adding some of the small detail . Model is still a solid model in Rhino , will hopefully finish it this weekend , then the rail and "base"

post-736-1232431969_thumb.jpg

post-736-1232431984_thumb.jpg