Macross World Birthday

Shawn

Here's some pineapple cake. Is that subtle enough? ;)

*evil grin*

Nonono! You must crave it so he can be fooled. Something like SDF-01 or Klan...

Now thinking about it, I think I should give you a Klan pineapple cake! That will be...

Perfect

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :p:D:p

Edited by Sulendil Ang

Happy Birthday, MW!!! Thanks to Shawn, Graham and the rest of our enormous crew for making this place what it is. Has it really been nine years? That makes me feel old now. Ha! I lurked around here for awhile in 2000, and finally bit the bullet and joined in January of 2001. So I guess I'm pseudo "old school." And my poor wallet hasn't been the same since. This place is both a blessing and a curse...but I wouldn't have it any other way. :lol:

Happy Birthday MW.

Thanks to Shawn and Graham for providing us with the means to do this. If MW was not here I would be probably be still getting regularly banned on RT.com for talking about the "real Macross".

I am a member of many forums varied and wide but I feel that I only really belong to one.

Thanks to all the members for making this place what it is.

I am a member of many forums varied and wide but I feel that I only really belong to one.

Same here. I think its something to do with the fact that I feel like I have a voice here, I feel like people actually listen and respond to what others say.

In other forums it feels like you are in the middle of a cast of thousands all shouting their own opinions.

Taksraven

:angry: to all of you but thanks for the cake *OMNOMNOM* ^_^

Misa you are a crumudgen. But dang it if I still don't love you for it. ^_^

Happy b-day macross world. You are the best thing I'v ever discovered on the net. For that I say thank you Shawn and Graham, and am glad to met alot of the fellow Macross world'ers too. You guys have been helpful,nice,funny,and really good friends. I thank you all. ^_^:)

Same here. I think its something to do with the fact that I feel like I have a voice here, I feel like people actually listen and respond to what others say.

In other forums it feels like you are in the middle of a cast of thousands all shouting their own opinions.

Taksraven

Who said that !!! :p

I do know what you mean. On a certain VW Car web forum that happens. I entered into a thread because someone i know said I should contribute because I had done the conversion several times and knew all the pitfalls, part numbers etc. Eventually You get shouted down by someone who is and "expert" who has never actually done the conversion and a couple of posts later asks if anyone can help him change the fan belt because hes never done it before. Strangely the noob listens to them though, Go figure?!!

At least here everyone listens to everyone else even if we don't always agree.

Happy Birthday Macross World!

I'm still fairly new (I think I've only been here one year so far), but over this time, I've found that everyone here shares my interests and I've also learned a lot, both about Macross and Japanese anime in general! Discussion is always both laid back and informative and fun.

Overall, this is a great great forum - so big thanks to Shawn and Graham for running it, and to everyone else who populates Macrossworld for making it so fantastic!

Happy birthday!

Pete

edit: (looks at when he Joined..two years! woo! :) )

Edited by VFTF1