Macross World Birthday

Shawn

9 years and still running! :lol:

OK-the main page is 'slightly' (cough cough) outdated, but the forums are kicking and screaming as always.

Over the next year the main site is undergoing a thorough make-over for our 10th anniversary.

We wanted to give our thanks to everyone who has supported us over the years.

Old schoolers who stuck with us through the very rough times (Invader Zim, forum upgrades,server outages)

New members who are only now getting introduced to the show (Frontier rocks!-thank you for breathing new life into the franchise)

And of course the mods, who keep this place from shaking its bolts out every day(all volunteers who I wish we could pay, its a painful thankless job)

Without all of you, our community wouldn't be what it is today. Thank you for everything!!

Shawn & Graham

yeiih Happy bday Macrossworld!!, I've been here for about a 2 1/2 years, but this is the best forum I've been and post almost daily

hey Shawn when you update the main page, please don't do like many have and do and overly complicated filled with flash menus main page if possible, heeheheh

Thank you to everyone who makes MacrossWorld happen!

I can't begin to tell you how greatly I have been blessed by the site and the people here.

I'm the kind of person that is often outside of the loop, or so to speak. The forums keep me up to date on evertyhing I'd otherwise miss. I even got to meet Shoji Kawamori because of MacrossWorld!

Again, thank you! Congratulations on 10 years! May you have a greater and longer life yet to go!

It was either late 1999 or within the first few months of 2000 that I stumpled across Macross World while looking up pictures and info on Toycom/Yamato's Macross Plus toys. It was also in early December 2000 (I know it was the first week), that the Macross World Forums as we love, know, and cherish it today was launched. I remember being like the 6th person to sign up!

Many a thanks to Shawn, Graham, and all of our moderators throughout the years who have toiled to make this THE premiere Macross fan site and forum. :)

With age comes development, so maybe we should get site updates... A change of mod staff. Something to bring this place forward?

I nominate Agent ONE to be the manager and facillitator of the new Macrossworld feature, "Group Hug Therapy with Richard Simmons, Slim Goodbody, and Basara."

I nominate Agent ONE to be the manager and facillitator of the new Macrossworld feature, "Group Hug Therapy with Richard Simmons, Slim Goodbody, and Basara."

Stirring up the stirrer. Good work.

Taksraven

Congratulations Shawn & Graham :p hope you'll give your best for another 9 years :p just don't do those maintenances too much cause those few days were a real horror :p

( urk, sorry im late @_@ )

It was somewhere in 2000 right after I bought the 1/60 Version 1 Roy that I found MacrossWorld, and it has since been a staple site that I MUST visit on a daily basis.... Many thanks to Shawn and Graham for starting this amazing website. happy birthday Macross World!