Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Macross Frontier Goods

Save

I managed to get the POS display for the campaign from a Japanese combini, I dont think you'll ever be able to get this anywhere else, I did obtain it legally and it contains the POS display, the behind the counter raffle box and 17 buy tickets (that fit onto the POS display)...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=180345893435

I don't own the complete set not have the space for it, I hope this completes someones set :)

sorry for the grainy pics... i screwed up something with my ISO settings

sheryl and the seven dwarves

post-6173-1239607154_thumb.jpg

sheryl and her backup dancers

post-6173-1239607171_thumb.jpg

very pleased with the quality of the sheryl fig. it compares very well to the two more expensive and smaller figs. the only overspray i saw was at the top of her panty waistband. even then it was just a very minor blemish, and won't be visible since i won't be displaying sheryl with her skirt off.

diva duet (duel?) ;)

post-6173-1239607197_thumb.jpgpost-6173-1239607182_thumb.jpg

definitely a better buy than the minmay which is much smaller (had to put sheryl about 15in. behind minmay so they would photograph at fairly same scale). sheryl's just perfect!

klan and ranka still under lockdown

post-6173-1239607238_thumb.jpg

haven't decided yet whether to keep them or sell.

i don't like crowded displays and that might be a problem if i ever get around to building these:

post-6173-1239607214_thumb.jpg

:p

Man, seeing all the close up pics of Sheryl and Ranka together makes me regret not getting all 3 of them. They compliment each other well. But, I'm already spending my money on too many things at the moment. It would have been too expensive for me to get them all at once. :( I wish they had staggered the release, but that would have driven some of you guys nuts I'm sure. :p

Darn!

I couldn't resist (again), and bidded a Klan Klang for US$74.

Saw one in the shops for $87, and told myself "nay, I'll get it for under US$77 (HK$600, that's why 77)". And then saw one on the web!

Guess Sheryl is the hottest chick, and price of Klan Klang may drop a bit further. But I couldn't help myself already.

Edited by ff95gj

I scored the red SD QRea on YahooJP via my proxy pal for like $12 after shipping to her house (and probably paid a little too much). Probably won't have it in-hand for a while (since I wait for a 2 KG box to fill before she ships it to me SAL), but its good to know I've got one on the way. Not too interested in the other SDs.

There seems to be a huge number of the whole series on YahooJP right now, and I have to wade through them just to look for anything else. I hope that means they've actually produced the product to easily fill demand, rather than overproduced something that's not as terribly popular as it should be.

Sheryl and Ranka are hitting over Y6000 each. Klan's hovering around Y3500. Believe it or not!

Klanorama

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g72302504

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n69254123

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/117206518

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m61627042 (too high, no one wants this one!)

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w37238048

Edited by AcroRay

hey guys, i ordered a set of the SD valks from overdrive, but i didn't get a complete set. instead, i got 3 ozmas, 2 altos, and no q-reas or vf-27. does that sound right? i thought i was paying for a complete set, not a random assortment of 5 figures from the set.

hey guys, i ordered a set of the SD valks from overdrive, but i didn't get a complete set. instead, i got 3 ozmas, 2 altos, and no q-reas or vf-27. does that sound right? i thought i was paying for a complete set, not a random assortment of 5 figures from the set.

IIRC their site did say a complete set. I was going to order from them too.

IIRC their site did say a complete set. I was going to order from them too.

I was going to do the same. It says it's a complete set in their description

The Super Deformed Macross Mecha Figures from the Macross Frontier Ichiban Kuji Premium is now available for ordering as a set. This set will include all five of the figures. The five mecha in the set will consist of VF-25 Alto Ver., VF-25S Full Armored Ver., VF-27 Luficer, and two different colored Queadluun-Rea.

Just in case anyone is wondering, I sent the following email to Overdrive to see if they can rectify my situation. This will be a good test of the quality of their customer service.

Hello, I recently received my order for a Banpresto Ichibankuji Macross Frontier - Super Deformed Macross Frontier Mecha Set. On the advertisement on your website, it states:

"This set will include all five of the figures. The five mecha in the set will consist of VF-25 Alto Ver., VF-25S Full Armored Ver., VF-27 Luficer, and two different colored Queadluun-Rea."

Thus, I was surprised when I received 3x VF-25S Full Armored Ver, 2x VF-25 Alto Ver, and NO Queadluun-Rea, NO VF-27 Lucifer. I have included a digital photo to show you the contents of my delivery. Any chance you can correct this situation? Please let me know, thanks.

Somewhat puzzled customer

post-2195-1239865229_thumb.jpg

Just in case anyone is wondering, I sent the following email to Overdrive to see if they can rectify my situation. This will be a good test of the quality of their customer service.

Hello, I recently received my order for a Banpresto Ichibankuji Macross Frontier - Super Deformed Macross Frontier Mecha Set. On the advertisement on your website, it states:

"This set will include all five of the figures. The five mecha in the set will consist of VF-25 Alto Ver., VF-25S Full Armored Ver., VF-27 Luficer, and two different colored Queadluun-Rea."

Thus, I was surprised when I received 3x VF-25S Full Armored Ver, 2x VF-25 Alto Ver, and NO Queadluun-Rea, NO VF-27 Lucifer. I have included a digital photo to show you the contents of my delivery. Any chance you can correct this situation? Please let me know, thanks.

Somewhat puzzled customer

Ahh I think Over-Drive has proven their customer service well in the short time they have been around. A simple miss packaging due to over whelming orders of the Mac F Ichiban Kuji goods, which took two days of straight packing to ship in and outside of Japan. Just so you know today they moved into a new building so a response might take a bit they should be up and running by Monday since tomorrow is Friday.

Edited by Save

looks like overdrive is legit. you can count me as a loyal customer. *thumbs up*

Sir

It seems we have made a mistake. Please let us confirm everything but we

will send the remaining item to you as soon as possible.

We are extreamly sorry but as we have just finished moving our offices

it may take a little time before we are able to confirm and senf you the

correct figures.

Sorry for the trouble.

looks like overdrive is legit. you can count me as a loyal customer. *thumbs up*

Sir

It seems we have made a mistake. Please let us confirm everything but we

will send the remaining item to you as soon as possible.

We are extreamly sorry but as we have just finished moving our offices

it may take a little time before we are able to confirm and senf you the

correct figures.

Sorry for the trouble.

My guess is once you get the correct ones, you will have some extra figures on your hands. :D I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure they will do right by you.

Anyone know how to punch in the code on the lottery ticket for the second chance figures? Do you have to live in Japan to win?

You need a Japanese mobile phone, when you register you have to register your phones terminal ID, meaning it wont work in a browser, believe me I really wanted to type the numbers rather than push them in on a keypad, I entered in a bunch and didn't win...

Hey with that said I could entry them in for you :)

Ahh I think Over-Drive has proven their customer service well in the short time they have been around. A simple miss packaging due to over whelming orders of the Mac F Ichiban Kuji goods, which took two days of straight packing to ship in and outside of Japan. Just so you know today they moved into a new building so a response might take a bit they should be up and running by Monday since tomorrow is Friday.

agree Save man, i'm so happy Takashi and Overdrive are around, excellent business experiences with me and my mates and good friendships made!

No businmess is squeaky mistake clean, everyone is due to slip up onceand a while as we are human afteall! :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

The Klan is definitely my favorite of the group. Ranka's not bad. Sheryl's good, but I can't stand the face from the pics I'm seeing here, and the gloss paint don't work much. Raffle or no, those aren't $80+ figures in my book. Half that maybe. -_-

Klan was worth the money, absolutely. The size and quality is really great, not to mention this is the only Macron Klan available/already announced.

the Sheryl's not bad but now that Megahouse has shown their own version I'm glad I didn't buy it.

I saw the chibi Ranka, Klan, Sheryl and Alto (G set?), I loved them, and they're quite massive...a lot bigger than I expected, but shops in HK had random price-tags and I just couldn't convince myself, honestly statues and figures were never my thing.

I did get a A-prize Klan for quite a good price though, Sheryl was much more expensive here, the shop owner said that Klan was sitting on the shelves while there was higher demand for Sheryl and Ranka, therefore "A" prize was cheaper than "B" AND "C"!!! I guess Hong Kong and Japan figure collectors both like to see more "flesh" colored plastic than a tight flightsuit?? Klan in flightsuit really rocks.

I saw the chibi Ranka, Klan, Sheryl and Alto (G set?), I loved them, and they're quite massive...a lot bigger than I expected, but shops in HK had random price-tags and I just couldn't convince myself, honestly statues and figures were never my thing.

I did get a A-prize Klan for quite a good price though, Sheryl was much more expensive here, the shop owner said that Klan was sitting on the shelves while there was higher demand for Sheryl and Ranka, therefore "A" prize was cheaper than "B" AND "C"!!! I guess Hong Kong and Japan figure collectors both like to see more "flesh" colored plastic than a tight flightsuit?? Klan in flightsuit really rocks.

The price of Klan Klan has dropped to under US$50 in Hong Kong. Even cheaper on Yahoo JP auction.

But I like the Klan Klan figure. I understand people like Sheryl and Ranka better, but I didn't know so few ppl are interested in KK.

It cost me 300 to win Klan from a store and basically a full set, the prices are actually about right when you take into account how much it costs to get the items in the first place.

Oh, i understand what drives these up. I'm merely saying they look around the quality of figures I've paid no more than 35 dollars for. So seeing auctions reach over 100 dollars for them makes me happily let them go. Nice to hear the Klan is usually cheaper than the rest.

Initially the price was driven up by the perceived limited availability (it was a raffle prize, not a off the shelf limited/unlimited edition)...but that was tricky, coz if you do a search in Yahoo JP auction, you'll be happy to see plenty of them available (just HOW MANY were made??), and the prices for the KK figure are about the 30-50 bucks range. No idea how to bid coz sellers don't send outside Japan as a rule of thumb.

I think the Ranka and Sheryl are still overpriced, other versions are coming out and they look like they're going to be better sculpted and painted than the Banpresto prizes. I don't expect any more non-micron Klan figures after the Banpresto though.

That blue-lit picture looks great, like in the Quarter's hangar or sth. Should have a bunch of valks as backdrop :p

Edited by regult