Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Macross Frontier Goods

Save

cast off figs of macross characters NEED to be made. No exceptions.

First i want -

Sheryl or Misa equally

Ishtar

Lucy

Sylvie

Nora (heh)

Bridge bunnies???

Millia

Sharon Apple?

and lastly Minmay.. already seen hers before though.

Macross Fan Service ftw!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

First i want -

Sheryl or Misa equally

Ishtar

Sylvie

Nora (heh)

Bridge bunnies???

Sharon Apple?

and lastly Minmay.. already seen hers before though.

Macross Fan Service ftw!

I want the Sheryl and the Bridge bunnies, (I can really see a cast off of Sheryl from the episode where there in the shelter.)

even better, Macro klan with a squishy chest part.

All I can think of is to use silicone to make those! heh..

have orchidseed make it,

there witchblade and YH covergirl figures have them using this special soft PVC, it's awesome.

*warning*Link contains material not suitable for children, don't click if you're a wuss. *warning*

Edited by anime52k8

First i want -

Sheryl or Misa equally

Macross Fan Service ftw!

oh, and if they do a Misa figure I want it to be modeled after chucky Misa

Edited by anime52k8

Meh, but ok. :p

Let's not forget we want male figs of the cool characters like Hikaru, Roy, Max, Global, Kakizaki... NOT CAST OFF. :lol:

Cast off helmet would be cool though, unfortunately the hair styles for the SDF characters are too groovy to allow a feature. (i.e. head swap)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Mmm...cast-off Macross female figures to go with my other cast-offable figures...that will be so yummy.

Not gonna happen though...we can dream...but the powers to be (Big West) wouldn't allow one.

Probably the day will come when I get a proper castoffable Mai of the fatal fury/KOF fame...(Resin/garage kits DO NOT COUNT) :lol:

Thanks guys for the Overdrive link. I didn't know of this webshop till now. Still, I guess I will stick with my regular HLJ. Not sure I like paying right away upon ordering rather than upon shipping with HLJ.

Still, adult Klan Klan is tempting...if she's of the same QC as the Megahouse(a Bandai subsidiary btw) kiddy Klan Klan, I'll be more than happy.

But as of right now, budget's tight, and there's a ton of new stuff coming out in Feb/Mar (WonderFest time)...

Edited by blacklotus

Why wouldn't Big West allow? They've already allowed a panty-less loli image of Ranka slapped on the Koenig Monster. :p

As for your Mai cast off this is the one your after? - http://www.hlj.com/product/AMXAX-0007 they don't get that expensive without cast off. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Why wouldn't Big West allow? They've already allowed a panty-less loli image of Ranka slapped on the Koenig Monster. :p

As for your Mai cast off this is the one your after? - http://www.hlj.com/product/AMXAX-0007 they don't get that expensive without cast off. :p

I've a few (PVCised and cold cast) so far: from MaxFac, from Daiki (Cobra-Kai sculpted ones) and from Ainu. Some while castoffable with a sharp blade and steady hands, they aren't anatomically correct. (Daiki one is anatomically correct. But they didn't paint them pink, leaving them in flesh colour tone.)

I pre-ordered that AlphaMax one as well. I doubt she'll be anatomically correct though. So far, SNK/Capcom has not allowed Mai to bare it all in commercial releases. Only in limited WonderFest unfinished resin kit form does she bare it all...

I'm a HUGE 'Me Bouncy' Mai fan. I used her in Fatal Fury long before I even used Chun Li in 2D fighting games. ^_^ Hence, my affinity for Mai. And of course, her bouncy animation does endear her to lots of video game nerds too.

p.s. Thanks for the Ranka info. I didn't know that. I guess Big West is warming up to the fact that castoffable characters do sell a whole ton more.

p.p.s. Unfortunately (or is that fortunately), I'm not into Loli characters. I prefer Macro Klan/Sheryl over Ranka/Micronised Klan. Lolis are kawaii and lovely. Adults (Macro Klan, Sheryl, Mai-chan) are sexy. ^_^

Edited by blacklotus

ok, i pretty much want everthing beside those rice bowls and towels... i live in HK, so i think i will go talk to the toy stores to see if we can work something out. or worse come to worse, i will have many duplicates on the D/E/F/G prizes...

so whoever are interested in those, do leave me a contact, i can ship those items to u. just original cost + shipping, not asking for any profit ;)

Edited by speedjello

Right you are, Me Bouncy Mai rules, i like her more than Chunners, although i loved Chun Li in the first anime flick.

Ahhh...yes...the (in)famous shower scene that's banned/cut in various versions screened/sold outside Japan. Unfortunately, my Sony LaserDisc version has already rotted away. But I kept the beautiful jacket.

And I'm still waiting for Sony to release a blu-ray version. So I didn't buy the DVD re-released one.

The reason I wasn't a Chun Li fan is because the original SF2 game has 3 unbalanced characters (Ryu, Ken and tick of death Guile) that the other game characters were basically useless in PvP games. At least KOF is more balanced.

And apologies for the late comments. Xmas shopping, and again, spending too much time in the World of Sanctuary (Diablo2 that is) ^_^

• 1 month later...

O.O Klan looks awesome. I'm finally glad I pre-ordered here from overdrive ($80 was a lot to shell out up front). the Sheryl fig looks good too but i Think I'll wait for a Megahouse version.

To be honest i am really disappointed on how the coloring came out. I am hoping for last minute color changes. Sorta regretting throwing a preorder. Better pics of the figs in color are on ichiban kuji website. For sheryl fans a new PVC figure of her is coming out made by maker Alpha X Omega and was announced at Megahobby 2009.

Edited by jinx626

I think the coloring looks pretty good on the klan and ranka figures actually. they look spot on for ranka and while the colors and finish aren't quite what they were in the anime on Klan, they still look really good. with sheryl, here makeup looks a little intense but overall she looks ok.

lucky me I'll be getting the megahouse Sheryl when it comes out.