Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Macross Frontier Goods

Save

NO!!!! missed Sheryl again... :(

now I'm going to be checking overdrive every 5 minutes until it comes back (if it comes back.... :( ) at least I got klan.

by the way, does anyone know if/how you can cancel an order for an in stock item from HLJ? I just put in the order today so it's not even in their system yet... crap I'm going to be so broke...

(if anyone's willing to part with a Sheryl figure, I'd gladly pay you for it)

For me it's not so simple... new decent Sonsaku Hakufu cast off fig equally rates as good as a Valk. :p

Not that i had to choose between a valk and big boobed fig at the same time, but still it's - :lol:

Now if it was a cast off fig SHERYL NOME, a valk comes in second place. Wonder when we'll get one...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Consider the price they charged on the figure.. I am sure they would order another container when klan and ranka are full again

(64X12=768 US$, same price as the 100 boxes set. I think they got good margins when they sell the rest of the set, but those are probably shelf warmer)

Edited by ntsan

I was SO angry yesterday when I realized I had missed out on the Sheryl, Ranka and (especially) Klan Klan figs. I then proceeded to try to convince myself that it was a GOOD thing, since I didn't drop the nearly $300 (with shipping) on these (plus OverDrive makes you pay upfront, which is never easy this time of year). After fuming for awhile, I relaxed into a state of "it wasn't meant to be"...until I checked OverDrive on a whim this morning. Okay, so I still didn't spend the $300...but I did end up getting Macro Klan (bless you guys for taking more preorders!). I figured she'll look TOO good next to the DX VF-25G to pass up. So I dropped my $88, but am still holding strong in regards to the other two. I figure they'll get TONS of figures in the next couple of years, especially with the movie coming out (and their main part of the triangle status). Besides, it would almost be weird to have both girls without Alto to stand in the middle. Right?

Right?

...I really want those figs...

Edited by crasis

Does anyone own a Banpresto PVC?

Does their quality compare to company such as Alter?

Good question. I was wondering the same. Like max factory, good sile company, even yamato? Banpresto is famous for gashapon and I have a bunch of that stuff but it is a different type of product so not even comparable. I hope that it is up to par with good smile, alter, etc. because the price is in the same level as theirs for the same sized figure. If the quality bites then I will be bummed. However from the pics that are available on overdrive the sculpt looks pretty darned good. Hopefully it will have a refined finish up close and good even painting.

I'm just worried that I'm shelling out $64.99 plus EMS shipping for something that you can get for around $8.50US in Japan. So, I am curious as to the quality if the normal price is 800yen. I suppose you are not guaranteed your prefered prize, but I wonder if I wouldn't be able to a score a Klan in 7 tries. If macro Klan didn't have such large breasts I might reconsider. :p

I was SO angry yesterday when I realized I had missed out on the Sheryl, Ranka and (especially) Klan Klan figs. I then proceeded to try to convince myself that it was a GOOD thing, since I didn't drop the nearly $300 (with shipping) on these (plus OverDrive makes you pay upfront, which is never easy this time of year). After fuming for awhile, I relaxed into a state of "it wasn't meant to be"...until I checked OverDrive on a whim this morning. Okay, so I still didn't spend the $300...but I did end up getting Macro Klan (bless you guys for taking more preorders!). I figured she'll look TOO good next to the DX VF-25G to pass up. So I dropped my $88, but am still holding strong in regards to the other two. I figure they'll get TONS of figures in the next couple of years, especially with the movie coming out (and their main part of the triangle status). Besides, it would almost be weird to have both girls without Alto to stand in the middle. Right?

Right?

...I really want those figs...

That exactly what i told myself when Klan was already sold out and i just got in with Sheryl (i think i might have stole the last one the first order run of sheryls') and i'm like no, wasn't meant to be 2nd time round. lol Sheryl is enough.

I'm just worried that I'm shelling out $64.99 plus EMS shipping for something that you can get for around $8.50US in Japan. So, I am curious as to the quality if the normal price is 800yen. I suppose you are not guaranteed your prefered prize, but I wonder if I wouldn't be able to a score a Klan in 7 tries. If macro Klan didn't have such large breasts I might reconsider. :p

To ease your worries the current batch of Ichiban Kuji Code Gease goods have hit all the rental cube shops this week and the C.C. PVC figure is going for $210 the cheapest I've seen it so far is $160 (these cost reflect the falling $ to yen).

The packaging is basic and cheap but the figure looks top notch sculpt and paint. I have not been able to get my hands on one so I can't give you an idea of the quality of plastic.

So Over-Drive's price is pretty cheap if you ask me.

Edited by Save

To ease your worries the current batch of Ichiban Kuji Code Gease goods have hit all the rental cube shops this week and the C.C. PVC figure is going for $210 the cheapest I've seen it so far is $160 (these cost reflect the falling $ to yen).

The packaging is basic and cheap but the figure looks top notch sculpt and paint. I have not been able to get my hands on one so I can't give you an idea of the quality of plastic.

So Over-Drive's price is pretty cheap if you ask me.

Cool, that does make me feel better. I suppose they are doing this as a real give-away prize then.

So, what's the url for this Over-Drive store everyone keeps talking about?

Thanks in advance ^_^

https://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/

Its not the first thing that pops up on a google search, so I guess it can take abit of finding.

Save: Having just ordered my own trio, that really makes me feel better! Thanks alot! (I just couldn't resist getting Sheryl and Ranka as well, even though my main objective was Klan, for partnering my VF-25G!)

The mold looks nice, is it just me or the boobs on macro klan is bigger than the drawing?

And is it released on March also? (March looks like very busy release for Macross..)

Here is the review of Banpresto Premium C.C.

http://www.foobarbaz.jp/figure/review2008/...to_1bankuji_cc/

I wonder does M.F characters have removable outfit..

Edited by ntsan

Gimmick - swappable zero G boobs! ^_^

swappable chest parts would definitely make it worth the 88 bucks I had to put down for her... (ugh, I feel faint just thinking about how much these cost)

looking at the new pics Klan definitely looks good, but I wish I could have scored a sheryl, she looks amazing... 1 out of 2 isn't bad though, right? :unsure: