Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Macross Frontier Goods

Save

Banpresto Ichiban KUJI Macross Frontier Site

Yesterday Bandai showed some early Ichiban Kuji Premium prototype Frontier goods that will be sold only in convenience stores around Japan. To get the goods you have to buy a 800 yen ticket that you draw from a blind pick box. The ticket will have a letter which lets you know what prize you won.

These Frontier goods that are coming are going to be awesome!!!! The prototypes were very rough sculpts so no pictures were allowed.

(1/8 I think) S.M.S PVC figures

A: Klan (Zent size pilot :wub: :wub: :wub:)

height 25cm base letter is M (S.M.S)

B: Sheryl EP 25 finally concert dress

height 22cm base letter is S (S.M.S)

C: Ranka Kira pose and Aikun

height 20cm base letter is S (S.M.S)

D: Nya nya china bowl

height 9cm diameter 17cm

E: S.M.S VF-25, VB-6 Konig Monster Ranka, Kubui Alto Super Towels

L 90cm X 40cm

F: (Non-possible Nenderoid type figures) height 10cm

Alto school out fit with paper plane

Ranka China restraunt holding a cake

Sheryl military concert outfit

Klan (Chibi -_-)

G: Defo-Mecha (Basically SD) height 7cm

VF-27 Batroid

VF-25 FP Batroid

VF-25 FP Gerwalk

Klan Queadluun-Rea

Klan sisters Queadluun-Rea with chibi Vajra

Link to Code Geass items so you can get an idea of the quality of the goods.

Edited by Save

ap20081121115936200jpgoh2.jpg

OH... MY... GOD....

*faints*

I'm so happy right now, I need dates and prices on when I can get those figures... NOW!

:edit:

by the way, I think at the listed sizes, they're closer to 1/7~1/6 scale. (which is even better)

Edited by anime52k8

Yesterday Bandai showed some early Ichiban Kuji Premium prototype Frontier goods that will be sold only in convenience stores around Japan. To get the goods you have to buy a 800 yen ticket that you draw from a blind pick box. The ticket will have a letter which lets you know what prize you won.

Banpresto Ichiban

So, they won't be sold in 'normal' stores/websites...

Anyone live outside Japan, the only way to find them is Ebay??? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Sheryl pre-ordered! missed out on Macro Klan but i'd die if i missed out on my honey Sheryl... :wub::wub::wub::wub::D

They look like awesome figs, i was tempted with Ranka but i'll wait for another fig to tempt me.

I only just found out today by myself without looking here about the pre-orders, if i knew sooner i would have gotten Klan.

Oh well! :D Your right Save! Klan is a babe!!!

Thanks again Overdrive and Save!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

My mate i was talking to mentioned something about Bandai and Megahouse for some reason, he hasn't replied to my query yet in regards to why he said that... If they figure out that the limited pre-orders sell out like in the first week (first few days with these) wouldn't they be mad not to release these onto the normal market.

Ohh and if anyone wants to part the SD 25 Gerwalk, PM me. :rolleyes:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

My mate i was talking to mentioned something about Bandai and Megahouse for some reason, he hasn't replied to my query yet in regards to why he said that... If they figure out that the limited pre-orders sell out like in the first week (first few days with these) wouldn't they be mad not to release these onto the normal market.

Ohh and if anyone wants to part the SD 25 Gerwalk, PM me. :rolleyes:

Certainly, it is a bussiness to them after all. If these figures sell very well, there will be a high chance that they will become 'mass production' toys.

I guess that will still take a year or two (the best), until that happen. :unsure:

Damn, miss the order... I want the Klan figure! :o

I cant beleive that I just dropped $88.39 for this figure!

But I knew that I had to have macro Klan.

Thanks overdrive!

EDIT: That includes shipping via EMS (SAL was not available).

Edited by miriya

Yeah, 90$ is hideously overpriced for a cheap lump of PVC plastic that will probably turn out to not look anything like the character.

I mean I can get a 1/60 VF-1 for the same money, or a Destroid.

Still sucked it up and got me one, goddamn supply and demand.

Feeling the same... OVERPRICE :wacko: !!! but I still 'suck it up' and order my Klan figure. :lol:

urrrk, no, i can't order Klan now, that means they would slap (lol) me with a separate shipping cost.

Dead set, was this deliberate???? lol Tricky use of the sold out button Overdrive... <_<:rolleyes::lol:

With the 1S certain for december, and VF-0S on the way plus another order needing payment...

Nope, wasn't meant to be, i'll wait next year for a Klan fig. Leave the 1/7 scales for Sheryl.... :wub: and Misa if they get smart.

I got no room dammit!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie