New macross saga based movie (Robotech Genesis)

well I suppose I should post something. I havent found much more and I dont remember everything I posted here but I think I havent posted many bioroid pictures

Screenshot1.jpg

NewScreens2a.jpg

bioroidD.jpg

Thanks for that. To be honest, I thought that the original bioroid designs were pretty good and unique for a non-transforming unit type. I wonder how these people think that their designs are an improvement?

Taksraven

Scary stuff alright. This quote from "Khyron Prime" bothered me.....

"You wanna complain about CG?

Take it to Tommy Yune's blog... ;-)",

.....especially if its a message from THAT Khyron Prime. (Think pies, forbidden subject)

Taksraven

yeah, but it's true Shadow Chronicles cg is really bad. The Ikazuchi vessels look like flying cardboard boxes and the battloid Alpha fighters look like toys, the lack of details in their surfaces is scary. I havent seen worse cg in an official animated mecha movie

Edited by kamikaze_kamujin

yeah, but it's true Shadow Chronicles cg is really bad. The Ikazuchi vessels look like flying cardboard boxes and the battloid Alpha fighters look like toys, the lack of details in their surfaces is scary. I havent seen worse cg in an official animated mecha movie

It would seem to me, though, that die-hard RT fans who criticise the film are ungrateful bastards though, they should just be happy that the project was completed, esp. since every single attempted RT revival project before it bit the dust.

Better to have a steaming pile of shite rather than none at all?

Taksraven

It's okay because it's Robotech. A derivative, soulless amalgamation of other, more talented, people's ideas and work deserves a derivative, soulless sequel.

What he said.

Taksraven

Technically, since the next part of Shadow Chronicles is at least a year late, and showing no real signs of being in any kind of production, it's a failed sequal too.

I agree with Keith that Shadow Chronicles is a failed sequel too, if you remind AX 2002 they said Shadow Chronicles was going to be an ova quality Robotech series to be released in 2004, and they released an 88 minutes movie in 2007 with the cheapest cg available, it looks like they were going to pay for the cg in 2 times, and they coudnt afford the 2nd payment where the 3d model textures were supposed to be made. "Ok, we get it as it is"

Besides, Shadow Chronicles wasnt broadcasted anywhere other than in US, just like Robotech The Sentinels

And remember how they were supposed to get funds from Funanimation which refused to give it to them?

Edited by kamikaze_kamujin

May be HG is now waiting for this fan movie to be released for continuing the Shadow Chronicles sequel, so they dont lose money for people not buying their product but getting a free Robotech movie with better cg instead.

yes... I'm sure that's it. :lol:

Or may be they cant get an idiot to give funds for a Shadow Chronicles sequel, that's probably what it is, right? :)

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

-GWB