What's your ringtone??

taksraven

Inspector Gadget original cartoon theme for the ringing tone and... "SPOOOOOON" (courtesy of the TICK) for messages..

and since my phone is a flip open (Nokia N76), i have the transformers transforming sound for when i open/close it... (2 different sounds) which i know is oh so cheesey but everyone that hears it thinks its ace and i end up bluetoothing it to pretty much everyone.

"All Along the Watchtower" BSG ver for most, Ranka's DYRL (Queen mix) for girlfriend, "Fruity Oaty Bars" from Serenity for hometown friends, "Roar" from Cloverfield when work calls, Macross Frontier eyecatch when the phone turns on (no more 3g whoosh for me!)

Codec call sound from metal Gear Solid, A few people get it but not many B))

http://www.myxer.com/ringtone:80106/

I'm tempted but I have to ask will this site hammer my phone with annoying text messages?

Currently my ring tone is "Stand Up" by the Flobots for normal calls.

For my friend who grew up with Darrell (Dimebag that is) it's Pantera's Mouth For War.

I also have Metallica's Creeping Death on my phone but currently not being used.

Currently my ringtone is X Project by DJ Fresh (BGM in the opening video for WipEout Pure) and my message tone is "Love - I Will Grasp It 1" from the Gurren Lagann OST. Both tend to vary depending on what mood I'm in, for the past 2 months my ringtone was the MGS Codec call tone and the MGS Alert sound was for my messages.