1/72 Resin Pilots

PetarB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...

I see these pilots are still available for order on your Starforge site so will be buying a few sets of male and female ones this weekend.

WAIT! No disrespect to PetarB but people have had issues receiving their products and getting in touch with Petar. You may want to contact him before committing to a purchase

Seriously? I already made a purchase. Hope he follows through on this.

I bought male & female sets a couple summers ago. It took a while to get them, but they were worth the wait. (Didn't get the waterslide decals that were supposed to be included, but it wasn't a big deal.)

I bought male & female sets a couple summers ago. It took a while to get them, but they were worth the wait. (Didn't get the waterslide decals that were supposed to be included, but it wasn't a big deal.)

By "awhile," how long would you say?

Sorry, I am unable to find the post from the StarshipModeler forum that mentioned someone placing an order earlier this year and was waiting a while to receive their order. I do not even know if the person received their order as the thread got purged after 30 days.

Again, nothing against PetarB I am just advising people to reach out him before committing to a purchase. Here is a thread from last year where PetarB posted he wanted to update his site around xmas 2014 but I see no new updates since 2013.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I am unable to find the post from the StarshipModeler forum that mentioned someone placing an order earlier this year and was waiting a while to receive their order. I do not even know if the person received their order as the thread got purged after 30 days.

Again, nothing against PetarB I am just advising people to reach out him before committing to a purchase. Here is a thread from last year where PetarB posted he wanted to update his site around xmas 2014 but I see no new updates since 2013.

This guy, PetarB, is a scammer and will take your money without sending your items. I purchased my pilots on August 21st, and I never received them. Report this guy.

This guy, PetarB, is a scammer and will take your money without sending your items. I purchased my pilots on August 21st, and I never received them. Report this guy.

1.) The website hasn't been updated in 3 years.

2.) "Report this guy" to whom? StudioStarforge has nothing to do with MW.

3.) How did you go with PMing him and emailing?

Buddy, you should be careful calling someone a scammer. That's the same as calling someone a thief. I get that you just want what you've paid for but a website is an automated system. Just contact Petar and ask about your order.

Mark

I think they did try to contact him and haven't heard back. tdo7623 made the purchase on the same day that the first guy (Modeljunkie) reported that you might want to contact him first, so it was just his bad luck that no one else before that had problems. But anyone that purchased after that after reading this thread should have seen that warning. But his name has been added to the black list so unless he comes back and makes good, people should be warned against his site. Locking thread because it's bound to become just a trashing thread.