Sorry Guys. Really emergent question (Anyone know Overdrive Phone #?)

wwkkim

Does anyone know Overdirve Phone # in Japan?

I pre-ordered my VF-0S and I got this email syaing that it will be shipped in 7 days..

WTF!

Looks like they are trying to send the v.1 with shoulder problem.

I would need to call them immediately but they have no contact info.

... it read (on the product screen) pre-order for me before, and i asked for the new revision VF-0S and they promised me it would be the revised one due this december... i did it exactly the same way as you, but i promtly e-mailed them that i wanted the new shoulder design.

Maybe it is the revised VF-0S? I haven't got access to my home e-mail at the moment, perhaps i've got mine coming as well?

Don't panic, e-mail them, they will reply to you.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I'd tell the credit card company to stop the payment before anything else.

I wouldn't suggest doing that here. Here is their policy regarding chargebacks or disputes:

Disputes:

OverDrive is committed to customer service and will promptly address any customer claims of shipping errors, damage, defects, missing items, etc. if we are contacted within 15 days of delivery. Missing shipments are also replaced or refunds issued if our designated delivery period passes without your taking delivery of your order. Under no circumstances should customer ever contact his/her credit card company or PayPal to dispute charges from OverDrive, particularly without contacting us first. It is important for the Customers to inform us a problem has occurred. As such, not only will we vigorously contest any credit card “chargebacks” (refusals to pay) filed by customers or complaints with PayPal, but such customers may be blacklisted from using our service, meaning we will accept no further orders from them, ever. We also share information about blacklisted customers with other online merchants offering similar merchandise. OverDrive will take legal measure against card fraud, payment fraud and illegitimate reversal of payment. Any legal dispute arose within OverDrive Web Mall will be carried out and subject to Law of Tokyo, Japan.

Sounds like they would like the customer to contact them and try to work it out with them first. Trying to get the credit card company to stop payment may make things more difficult to get a problem with the order resolved.

I got an email from Overdrive earlier, they're around and will respond. You have seven days to figure this out, why worry? Contacting your credit card company is ALWAYS the wrong move if there's no fraud involved. It costs a minimum of $15 for the people you bought the item from (and some hoops to jump through) when you over-react.

I wouldn't suggest doing that here. Here is their policy regarding chargebacks or disputes:

Sounds like they would like the customer to contact them and try to work it out with them first. Trying to get the credit card company to stop payment may make things more difficult to get a problem with the order resolved.

Well, the initial post sounded like Overdrive was pulling a fast one.

A lot of guys here, including me, Save and jenius would vouch for Overdrive. Even if the mistake already happened they'll fix it.

Oh sorry... dont mean to speak for the other guys... I'll vouch for them.

Edited by >EXO<
corrected