Kinda OT-- F1 trophy looks like UN SPACY KITE

RF-26AAC

HAHA! oh yeah...when I was watching that I thought the trophies looked familiar, more like a Mercedes insignia, either way, I was too dissapointed at the moment by Glocks tire screw up allowing Hamilton to pass him in the last corner to think about the trophy

I don't think it at all looks like the mercedes silver arrow.

And yes, it sucks that douchebag mchamilton has the championship title. bastard.

HAHA! oh yeah...when I was watching that I thought the trophies looked familiar, more like a Mercedes insignia, either way, I was too dissapointed at the moment by Glocks tire screw up allowing Hamilton to pass him in the last corner to think about the trophy

I have to say that I think your avatar is one of the most deranged and weirdest that I have ever seen. Good work.

Taksraven

Wasn't sure where to post this, but watching last sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix, I noticed the race trophy looked a bit familiar...

d08bra2031.jpg

...Kinda like if someone stylized the UN Spacy kite... I know Macross was popular in south america, but....

I think they should be sued, because if anybody took one of THEIR logo's, accidentally or otherwise, the would take it straight to court.

Taksraven

I think they should be sued, because if anybody took one of THEIR logo's, accidentally or otherwise, the would take it straight to court.

Taksraven

the F1 people probably have bigger, fancier teams of lawyers. if Studio Nu/Big West/Bandai/whoever owns the Spacy logo sued them, they'd probably lose the rights to it.

maybe that's why they had to change the Nuns logo in Frontier.