Yamato 1/60 Q-Rau Reissue

CF18

I would want to see double joints on the knees for better leg posability. More movement on the skirt armor so the thigh can have more movement. The head to be worked out a little better so it's not just pegged on. A more detailed, high quality posable pilot figure (sub contract this out to have a revoltech figure if they have to) .

if it is a fixed pose figure, make it look GOOD. I own yamato PVC figures and they make some good stuff, they have no excuse to make something shitty.

Beautiful.

Quick Question for you ruskii

Will the helmet fit on Revy's head? If so:

Where can i get that red helmet?

Nahh, umm, i can't remember, but the mod i did i think i used the 3 pce Millia figure set (fixed pose which includes the wedding dress Millia and helmetless)

So it's possible, just need to be handy wth a scalpel.

I would want to see double joints on the knees for better leg posability. More movement on the skirt armor so the thigh can have more movement. The head to be worked out a little better so it's not just pegged on. A more detailed, high quality posable pilot figure (sub contract this out to have a revoltech figure if they have to) .

liking it liking it. I would be happy with just the leg mods.