Macross Frontier News Thread V

azrael

Hey, it could be worse, eg. Macross F Movie: Global Report. ^_^

I'm still hoping SK is trolling us, MF has been making lots of fortune this year from model kits, music magazines, SK must done something with those money.

Nobody post this news?

「娘たま♀」list

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/m-serve/-/Information2/Z0221.html

20.アイモ~こいのうた~/坂本 真綾(蘭雪)

Aimo, Ranshe

10.娘々スペシャルサービスメドレー(特盛り)/ランカ・リー=中島 愛、シェリル・ノーム starring May'n

Nyan Nyan, Ranka & Sheryl

12.母と子ランカのアイモ/坂本 真綾(蘭雪)、ランカ・リー=中島 愛

Aimo, Ranshe & Ranka

NZ0221_13_2.jpg

and........

Macross F Galaxy Tour FINAL @武道館:

081107quarter.jpg

Edited by kresphy

Nobody post this news?

「娘たま♀」list

20.アイモ~こいのうた~/坂本 真綾(蘭雪)

Aimo, Ranshe

Aimo, Ranshe & Ranka

NZ0221_13_2.jpg

Another cd ! Yeah ! when is it going to be released ?

Edited by vanpang

Nobody post this news?

「娘たま♀」list

20.アイモ~こいのうた~/坂本 真綾(蘭雪)

Aimo, Ranshe

Aimo, Ranshe & Ranka

Another cd ! Yeah ! when is it going to be released ?

*Ahem*

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?s=&a...st&p=679677

Strange...why they used the Monster Girl image for Ranka and not the Hard On one:P

Based on the details, the CD release for Ranka contains 3 nose art stickers in pastel colors. I suppose it's 3 because we've already seen two of them. (There's this peeping tom theme in the two releases, if you haven't noticed). The one for Sheryl will only have 2 stickers, but their colors are gold and silver. I suppose the one we've seen will be the gold one, it's got a dominant gold color anyway. The other one will be silver...

Based on the details, the CD release for Ranka contains 3 nose art stickers in pastel colors. I suppose it's 3 because we've already seen two of them. (There's this peeping tom theme in the two releases, if you haven't noticed). The one for Sheryl will only have 2 stickers, but their colors are gold and silver. I suppose the one we've seen will be the gold one, it's got a dominant gold color anyway. The other one will be silver...

My bet's that is the one with wings that we saw briefly on the back of the VF-171 belonging to one of Alto's underlings...

no idea what the third ranka one could be though

One has to wonder....

Though the Quarter was the Macross star of the series, not the NMC...

Quarter is the Macross star of this series, it got carrier deck as hand, destroids in turret emplacement and other things.

Ranka and Sheryl is the NMC of Frontier (NMC-> New Minmay Clone....) ^_^

Gakken Mook Macross Frontier Official File 2 is out.

Quickie comments/scanlation/etc.:

Some more info on the Vajra, specifically names for the ships: Vajra Carrier (Large), Vajra Carrier (Small).

There's character lineart for the main characters - but it's uber small: 8 character sheets + descriptive text per page. Small!!

The section on mecha is much larger than File 1. That said, the majority of the images are not new and there is little in the way of statistical data. Nothing new, in other words. There are images of the two Battle carriers, and I think 1 to 3 of the 4 images are new angles (I don't remember seeing them elsewhere, in other words.)

Sheryl, Merry X'mas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[insane Sheryl Shipper Voice]SEE? SEE?!? We DO have a resolution to the love triangle! And OUR QUEEN beat ol' dog ears!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!!![/Voice]

(Just getting in here before any of the real Sheryl Shippers see this... ;) )

It just wouldn't make sense if they swapped places you know XD Merry Christmas Sheryl :p

"Oh, hi blonde, open-shirt-wearing cyborg dude I barely know. Merry Christmas!"

I see your point.

But... Macross F Theme Park anyone? LOLZ, I'm riding!

You mean you haven't been? The VF-27 Simulator is pretty nauseating (so I've been told; you have to have a certain level of cyborgization to ride it, and my level just wasn't tall enough), and the "Macross Quarter Night of TERROR! (Featuring Bobby Margot)" is a great roller coaster for most of the way, but has a surprise ending that's pretty painful.

It just wouldn't make sense if they swapped places you know, Brera and Sheryl?! XD Merry Christmas Sheryl :p

But... Macross F Theme Park anyone? LOLZ, I'm riding!

Macross Land, with a life size SDF-Macross in the center of the park. Annual parade is performed by Sharon Apple (without the bio neural chip) ^_^

(snips)

...and the "Macross Quarter Night of TERROR! (Featuring Bobby Margot)" is a great roller coaster for most of the way, but has a surprise ending that's pretty painful.

I thought the Quarter Night of Terror would be a horror house... LOL at the surprise ending XD RUN BOYS, RUN SCREAMING!!!

[insane Sheryl Shipper Voice]SEE? SEE?!? We DO have a resolution to the love triangle! And OUR QUEEN beat ol' dog ears!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!!![/Voice]

(Just getting in here before any of the real Sheryl Shippers see this... ;) )

You know, in Macross past there was another singer who happened to spend Christmas with her pilot boyfriend... didn't work out so well for her in the end now, if I recall...

I just took a brief look at Frontier official mook 2, it does have some mecha images like the big chubby Vajra carrier and also there's a brief explanation of the origin of VF-25 from YF-24. I also smile at the "sexy shot/pic" for each of the female character.

I hope that image isn't about the shipping. Not because of Sheryl, because of Ranka.

"Ooh! Nissan!" :wacko::ph34r:

I am more amused by the expression on Alto and Sheryl's face looking up at sharp-dressed Brera. They seem to be somewhat miffed.

Also, where are Alto's hands?

As for the "Macross Quarter Night of TERROR" I was quite amazed they came up with such a handy sorting system. What with every male participant ending up in Bobby's arms, and all girls going "squeeeeee" ending up at his sides. They even provided barf bags to the guys, while the girls got a handsome photo of their loved one(s) in an interesting position!