Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

Hmm, I don't know if any of you know this particular site but I found some of the cool pictures that badtroll uploaded in higher resolution,

http://www.otakubell.com/LDs/index.php?/category/261

Also, I don't know if this one has been posted yet but here it is:

Konachan.com has a much larger resolution of the same picture by the way.

post-10165-1260762373_thumb.jpg

Edited by shiroikaze

Hmm, I don't know if any of you know this particular site but I found some of the cool pictures that badtroll uploaded in higher resolution,

Also, I don't know if this one has been posted yet but here it is:

Konachan.com has a much larger resolution of the same picture by the way.

There are some really nice M7 images under that link. Thanks for posting!

THANK YOU!!! ^_^

I have been looking for high-res scans of these LD covers for over ten years!!! :) :)

And they have all the inserts and everything!

Yay ^_^

I remember seeing an image of Nora on somewhere that turned out to actually be a photoshoped image of "the boss" from Metal Gear Solid 3 as she reveals her scar shaped like a snake. Which was really clever considering their strikingly similiar appearances and nearly identical scars.

No probs man, I was thinking the same as I was watching an ep of Mac Zero I was thinking 'hmm...Sara is actually quite nice..'

you know what is hard to find tho? pictures of Nora.

Never seen a Nora only pic myself.

And I think that Sara is one of the most beautiful characters in all of Macross. Particularly since she is actually quite realistic in more ways than one (no green hair or insane body measurements).

you know what is hard to find tho? pictures of Nora.

I just remembered where those Sara and Mao pics came from... topic from way back in 2003, and it did have one big Nora pic to boot. ^_^

I believe all those pics were drawn by Joseph, though he hasn't posted since April. Here's the original topic, as well as a couple of the pics from there.

Macross Zero Fan Works

I seriously thought some of those pics were official images at the time, but then he put up the in-progress shots of some things.

post-907-1261102709_thumb.jpg

post-907-1261102970_thumb.jpg

What, Veffidas too much woman for you!? :lol:

I briefly had a thing for muscular women back in the late 90s... Ended rather quickly after I actually dated one.

So yes, I'm not afraid to confess that Veffidas is too much of a woman for me!

I briefly had a thing for muscular women back in the late 90s... Ended rather quickly after I actually dated one.

So yes, I'm not afraid to confess that Veffidas is too much of a woman for me!

Please me, me, me!

I'd imagine that Shammy threatening to rip our pants off would be CUTE. Veffidas threatening to rip your pants off would be SCARY.

Y'know, I've been watching "Virgin Road" again, and while everyone remembers the knife fight, the VF-1D that doesn't LOOK like a VF-1D, and Milia looking absolutely butt-ugly...I wonder if anyone's noticed that Hikaru's got some pretty strange expressions on his face...

post-939-1261372963_thumb.png

post-939-1261373020_thumb.png

post-939-1261373079_thumb.png

post-939-1261373143_thumb.png