Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

When did this go from the Character Art Appreciation Thread II to the Macross-like Girlfriend Appreciation Thread?

Agreed. This is supposed to be a character art thread, post some F**king character art.

post-4286-1247539679_thumb.gifpost-4286-1247539650_thumb.jpg

post-4286-1247539758_thumb.jpgpost-4286-1247539732_thumb.jpg

post-4286-1247539849_thumb.jpg

post-4286-1247539825_thumb.jpgpost-4286-1247539866_thumb.jpg

and the greatest image ever in the history of forever...

post-4286-1247539890_thumb.jpg

I love Alice in Wonderland so much.

Edited by anime52k8

I'm really really REALLY starting to hate all the macross frontier-gay stuff on this thread. I mean is not even funny anymore. :rolleyes:

well I'm really really REALLY starting to hate all the BAWWWing on this thread, so here's so Alto-hime for you ^_^

15zf9g9.jpg2en3pl1.jpg2z8p0te.jpgz741u.jpg28jiosj.jpgbgae6e.jpgvsfg5l.jpg

post-4286-1247622575_thumb.jpg

post-4286-1247622583_thumb.jpg

post-4286-1247622592_thumb.jpg

post-4286-1247622597_thumb.jpg

post-4286-1247622606_thumb.jpg

post-4286-1247622614_thumb.jpg

post-4286-1247622623_thumb.jpg

Or a Sheryl/Alto/Ranka/MACRO Klan where they're... oh god I'm getting dizzy. :p

I'm suddenly reminded of my Humanities through Art lecture: Spelunking into her dark unknown, diving into her cave, exploring and feeling her suffocating subterranian walls, writhing through tight, wet, claustrophobic crevices...

Edited by shiroikaze

Cross Dresser or not where ever those missing hands are it is likely at a very gay like place. :rolleyes:

15zf9g9.jpg

that was the first thing i saw in picture ;the first question that came to me was what are they doing?

And yes the alternative life style alto is getting annoying. b/c it's usually the same theme in the picture of alto in a dress/ kimono/school girl uniform etc.

Edit:

I wish this wasn't my 100th post though.

Edited by BeyondTheGrave

I vote for more misa ,too much frontier.

Me too, but you've got to take what's out there. Frontier's the new Macross flavor of the month, so it get's dished out more.

The Alice parody is great. Ranka makes a cute Alice. Not sure about Klan as the White Rabbit, but whatever. Grace could still be the Red Queen.

The Sheryl coming out of a VF-25 is quite odd, yet i saved it anyway.

I find it amusing that Sheryl looks more like Oscar than Utena in that one. Does that make Alto Marie?

Any decent Cathy pics out there? I still need one for my avy. I've found a few.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

I'm really really REALLY starting to hate all the macross frontier-gay stuff on this thread. I mean is not even funny anymore. :rolleyes:

FOOL! Did you not read a few pages back, we only support Alto-hime crossdressing because we understand his need to experience an ersatz lesbian relationship with both Sheryl (as his onee-sama) and Ranka (as an onee-sama himself). Besides, as his bros, we must do our best to help him "ride the tricycle" (as stated by Bro Code article 80).

well I'm really really REALLY starting to hate all the BAWWWing on this thread, so here's so Alto-hime for you ^_^

15zf9g9.jpg

Clearly the beginning of a devi's three-way, note how how they are avoiding eye contact (as stated by article 34 "Bro's cannot make eye contact during a Devil's Three-way"). In this case, Brera is simply acting as Alto's bro by with an albeit very extreme interpretation of article 80.

Either that or Alto is drunk and has mistaken Brera for a chick with a DFC.

Edited by d3v

Poor Alto.

transvestite or crossdressing is not the same thing as gay.

And unwilling tansvestitie or crossdressing is not the same as gay either. In the majority of pics - Alto doesn't look happy...

I think this is just fanartists taking advantage of his looks and the whole Alto-hime notion...

Pete

PS, am I allowed to post topless one of Sheryl?

Only if it is implied nudity. I would say maybe tasteful like fine art but, members here tend to run a mile if you allow them a foot. So, please don't. There is the exception of official Art. We aren't going to censor a screen grab or official line art.

Alpo is the ultimate submissive pretty boy in Macross Fetish. He appears to be always being dominated by either Sheryl or Ranka all wearing dresses or being embraced by Michael. Alpo might not be gay but a major of the fan art is about other characters trying to turn Alpo into their bitch. Being the delicate, pretty boy flower that he is he lets them. They can all take turn sodomizing him with Ranka's giant carrot and he would passively take it in this type of 'art'.

moe%2056914%20sample.jpg

Got a larger size version of this?

Also, as for the topless one, if you can't post it here, I'd at least like to see it, via private message.

Alpo is the ultimate submissive pretty boy in Macross Fetish. He appears to be always being dominated by either Sheryl or Ranka all wearing dresses or being embraced by Michael. Alpo might not be gay but a major of the fan art is about other characters trying to turn Alpo into their bitch. Being the delicate, pretty boy flower that he is he lets them. They can all take turn sodomizing him with Ranka's giant carrot and he would passively take it in this type of 'art'.

That's a funny typo if you consider that Alpo is a brand of dog food (Ranka = dog ears, and I'd pretty much consider Sheryl a fox).

Edited by d3v

Only if it is implied nudity. I would say maybe tasteful like fine art but, members here tend to run a mile if you allow them a foot. So, please don't. There is the exception of official Art. We aren't going to censor a screen grab or official line art.

It's Sheryl suntanning, officially licensed and done by the artist Tony Taka?

And nope, Alpo is bio. Proof is that he couldn't decide between the two. LOL :p

If it's official art then I believe you can post it based on what azrael has stated.

As for Alto, why choose when you can have both.

Also, as for the topless one, if you can't post it here, I'd at least like to see it, via private message.

Seconded. Also, can't it be linked to with a NSFW warning?

They can all take turn sodomizing him with Ranka's giant carrot and he would passively take it in this type of 'art'.

Wow! That's an EXCELLENT idea for some fanart! Off to find my crayons! :)

Pete

They asked Tony Taka to do official art? You have my full attention.

If it's from tony it's not official. The only Macross related work from him (that I'm aware off) was the (awesome) Nanto Iu Deculture Dōjinshi.

I've never seen anything matching your description from him so either it's not Tony, or you have something that I've never seen before and I demand to know how that's possible!