Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

Btw, is that MacF manga cover just a joke, or something related to what's in that issue?

Actually both.. In that issue, Sheryl comes looking for Alto at the school to get her earring back on the same day that Ranka transfers in, and instead of him taking her sightseeing around Frontier they get spotted by her fans in the school and have to take refuge in the VF-1 mounted on the school roof. Which then falls from the extra weight as the roof had been damaged in the last battle, sending them falling down. Fortunately the Valkyrie is apparently still live and powered, so he transforms it and lands safely in battroid mode. Think of it as a weird cross of episodes 5 and 8 of the TV show, with less panties than either.

The outfits? Not appearing in this manga. I suppose it's just a joke to go with the VF-1 that does.

This is not character art, but rather a screen grab.

However, I am firmly convinced (no pun intended ;P) that she does deserve some appreciation. The hottest bridge bunny in the Macross universe IMO.

21bqcko.jpg

pete

I'll have to say shes is pretty, she needs a name..the quest begins, there is so many bridge bunnies and characters that go unnoticed or unseen.

I'll have to say shes is pretty, she needs a name..the quest begins, there is so many bridge bunnies and characters that go unnoticed or unseen.

Her name, improbably enough, is Ella Fitzgerald.

She's in the Macross Chronicle, Macross 7 U.N.S. Character Sheet 10a, covering the Macross 7 Bridge Bunnies. They have color pictures for most of them, but all they have for her is lineart.

Argg...Mylene is so cute when she isn't wearing that cosmically clownish concert get up...

She's always cute! (But that pic of her with the dog is really really nice IMO, so I see what your saying.)

yup, many thanks. now got it as a gif file.

Your welcome. ;)

post-12616-1257953744_thumb.jpg

post-12616-1257953757_thumb.jpg

post-12616-1257953777_thumb.jpg

Edited by BadTroll

Mah Boi

Just to show how much of an old man I am...permit me to sing a song...

Let's hear it for the boy!

Let's give the boy a ha-a-a-aa-nd!

Let's hear if for my baby!

um..

Something about taking a stand...

Which makes me think of Dare...Dare ot believe you can survive

Dare to be all that you can be...

Dare to believe you will survive

Oh... I really shouldn't mix vodka with medicine...

As for Kamjin...he was ok...but I never really had much patience for his stubborn headedness.

I think Macross Frontier treated that character archetype much MUCH better - which is to say for only about 15 minutes.

Pete

I think Macross Frontier treated that character archetype much MUCH better - which is to say for only about 15 minutes.

Pete

Really? Wilder implied that this guy wasn't smart enough to pull off the hostage standoff.

post-9033-1258128199_thumb.jpg

He was a tool supposed to rile up the Vajra. Grace had a Dimesion Eater just in case he fouls up.